Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith reference in Californication (the tv series)
Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: October 4, 2008 00:02

We had a thread once where we collected all those Stones references in movies, etc.
I found another one today, in Californication they are looking for a typical, classic rock guitar that looks like "Keith Richards puked all over it in the 70ies".

Re: Keith reference in Californication (the tv series)
Posted by: fiftyamp ()
Date: October 4, 2008 00:07

I love that show. It's like Sex in the City for guys.

Date: October 4, 2008 00:09

yeah, I like it too. There is a couple of series out there that I quite enjoy watching smiling smiley

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: October 4, 2008 00:35

I love it too. Have you seen the 'Devil's Threesome" episode with the squirter. I spit my drink up laughing when I saw that scene.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: October 4, 2008 00:43

Just started watching this series a couple weeks ago. Saw the episode you are talking about. Great series.
I saw Duchovny at the Stones concert in Vancouver, just as the XFiles was starting up in town. Can't believe the show eventually moved down to LA because he didn't like the rainy winters here.

Posted by: fiftyamp ()
Date: October 4, 2008 04:41

CindyC
I love it too. Have you seen the 'Devil's Threesome" episode with the squirter. I spit my drink up laughing when I saw that scene.

Not to get into too much detail, but I met a girl like that once. I was very young, and I had no idea something like that was even possible. I thought she peed on me...

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: October 4, 2008 17:15

fiftyamp
Not to get into too much detail, but I met a girl like that once. I was very young, and I had no idea something like that was even possible. I thought she peed on me...

HAHAHAHA Oh Yuck!!! I heard some guys dig it, I don't think I would if I was one though. I heard from one of my younger friends that girls that can do it are pretty proud of themselves and flaunt the fact. This would be the "Girls Gone Wild" type that likes to outdo each other sexually.

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: October 4, 2008 17:33

CindyC

The best part of that scene was when the wives walked in on them and they paused for a couple of seconds. Then they just burst out laughuing.

Priceless

Posted by: SimonV ()
Date: October 4, 2008 19:50

CindyC
This would be the "Girls Gone Wild" type that likes to outdo each other sexually.
I always hear about them, but I never meet one!!

Simon
myspace.com/koningsimon

Date: October 4, 2008 20:00

CindyC

Not yet, but that sounds intriguing grinning smiley
The whole squirting thing is probably one of the biggest things on internet these days...a new fetish rising...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2008-10-04 20:02 by Lorenz.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1455
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home