Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith photo at Auckland hospital
Posted by: masoudi ()
Date: September 22, 2008 06:51

I was at the hospital the other day and saw a nice framed photo of Keith on the first floor with a written note of thanks from him for the hospital staff who looked after him. The photo was taken when he was outside at the hospital (about 2 years ago now). I was lucky enough to get Keith to sign and write on some photos of my son Mick who was a baby then with his stones tshirt on. Some of you may remember as I posted them on the board. They are now in frames in my sons room below his stones clock. Have a girl due in January and yes another stones related name has been picked.

Cheers, Brendon from New Zealand

Re: Keith photo at Auckland hospital
Posted by: silverstones69 ()
Date: September 22, 2008 07:24

Nice story masoudi, nice to see the hospital holds that Keith moment special - but then who wouldn't?

Angie? Ruby? Dandelion?

Date: September 22, 2008 07:39

All nice names but not the one, will let you know in January

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: September 22, 2008 07:48

Anita...!!!

ROCKMAN

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: September 22, 2008 07:52

Ruby, Angie, Amanda Jones, Anita, Hannah, Marianne, Jerry, Jo, Shirley, David Bowie, Merry or Bianca?

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: silverstones69 ()
Date: September 22, 2008 07:57

3 last shots at it -
Theodora
Alexandra
Jade

Date: September 22, 2008 08:27

SILVERSTONES Jade is correct, but it is a secret so dont tell anyone

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: September 22, 2008 14:49

hey Brendon, hows it goin? Congrats on the impending new arrival.

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: September 23, 2008 01:37

Rainbow

Date: September 26, 2008 23:37

Hi Gazza

All is well in NZ, little Mick is a busy wee boy, he prefers to dance to the disney channel rather than to BB, but I will keep working on it. Excited about having a little girl and am busy getting the room together. I look forward to seeing the stones in NZ/Aussie in 2010!!. Otherwise I will have to visit the in laws in sweden when they do the next euro tour. Hopefully wont happen like last time when I had tickets for Goteborg and they cancelled the show due to keiths accident. I had actually met his main security guy when Keith was in hospital here who was also a kiwi. He gave me his cell to call him when I was in sweden when the stones were to play. I was hoping it could mean meeting the man but alas show cancelled. I will try and get pictures of the next baby signed one day as the ones Keith signed of little Mick with the personal messages is just the coolest thing and really showed me what a cool guy he is. He could have just ignored them or just written his name but I was told by the guard he was really touched by the photos and made sure the guard gave them to me personally. Will never forget that time. Cheers, Brendon

Posted by: angee ()
Date: September 27, 2008 08:06

Jade is a gorgeous name, masoudi. I won't tell.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1862
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home