Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7475767778798081828384...LastNext
Current Page: 79 of 86
Re: Add Photos of Your Rarities
Posted by: mattleeuk ()
Date: January 7, 2018 21:43

A publishing project Ricky. I get approached a lot to provide stuff for books, this is one of the people I like and I like the concept. We are just working out the details, will let you know if it goes ahead. For sure I will publish it soon.

Posted by: Ricky ()
Date: January 9, 2018 00:46

mattleeuk
A publishing project Ricky. I get approached a lot to provide stuff for books, this is one of the people I like and I like the concept. We are just working out the details, will let you know if it goes ahead. For sure I will publish it soon.

Thanks !. I wait for news.

Date: April 2, 2018 15:10

I’m building my private museum ready for the tour...

Museum Build

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-02 15:13 by mattleeuk.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: April 2, 2018 18:11

mattleeuk
I’m building my private museum ready for the tour...

Museum Build

Gorgeous! Let me grab a Starbucks, a folding chair to sit and stare at each display case, and windex glass cleaner to remove smudges of my face pressed up against the window.

So cool Matt!

Posted by: djgab ()
Date: April 2, 2018 18:17

bravo Matt !

Date: April 2, 2018 18:19

This is just the mini museum at my home... wait for the proper one coming soon (although sadly not before the tour).

Date: April 2, 2018 21:53

I have been asked a lot about set lists so here is a cracking start.

On the left you see the set they actually played with Keith having written his choices in by hand. I assume the right hand side one was a little previous before Keith had made his choices. The red header shows these are 1st generation from the tour printer!

This show is comfortably in my top three of all time Stones experiences. An incredible stunt pulled off with greatest of accomplices Kariem Hamed.

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: April 3, 2018 15:26

This is beyond words! Can’t wait to see the mini museum ...
Thanks for giving insight into your awesome collection.

Let’s get this thread back to live! Still remember the days of 2008 and 2009 when there was something new posted every few hours. I promise to share some good items here over the next few days

Date: April 3, 2018 21:56

Totally Agree Henrik, my favourite thread (when people are posting stuff!), I'll try to keep it alive too... Love to see what people collect whatever it is. Here's a Keith handwritten set list.

Date: April 3, 2018 22:07

Amazing setlist Matt! Congrats on that one!
Will post some interesting 70s items tomorrow

Date: April 3, 2018 22:13

does the Keith´s set list correspond to an actual concert ?
maybe a licks club show (with don´t stop) ?
or a wished set list send to Mick ?

Date: April 4, 2018 02:13

It's of that period djgab. As you suggest it's Keith's thoughts on the best potential set list for a Licks club show.

In terms of thoughts for Mick, here are Ronnie's regarding the track list for No Security...

Are many people interested in this kind of stuff? Not sure if that many people follow this thread anymore. Do shout if you want to see more and please post your finds too!

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: April 4, 2018 09:47

mattleeuk
It's of that period djgab. As you suggest it's Keith's thoughts on the best potential set list for a Licks club show.

In terms of thoughts for Mick, here are Ronnie's regarding the track list for No Security...

Are many people interested in this kind of stuff? Not sure if that many people follow this thread anymore. Do shout if you want to see more and please post your finds too!

THEIF in the Night??

Rod

Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: April 4, 2018 10:34

mattleeuk

Does The Pope have a balcony?

Of course folk are interested - look at the number of views.

Keep it up.

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: April 4, 2018 11:05

mattleeuk

Please more more more Mr Lee!
Allow us to live vicariously looking at your cool stuff! I especially appreciate seeing your ultra rare Ronnie stuff.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: April 4, 2018 11:48

mattleeuk
Are many people interested in this kind of stuff? Not sure if that many people follow this thread anymore.

Keep ´em coming, Matt!! drinking smiley

Date: April 4, 2018 11:51

This thread can not have enough posts. Love it.

Date: April 4, 2018 13:19

CaptainCorella
mattleeuk

Does The Pope have a balcony?

Of course folk are interested - look at the number of views.

Keep it up.

grinning smileythumbs up

Date: April 4, 2018 13:37

More Ronnie for today then... Here is Ronnie's handwritten reply on the back of a fax from Jane Rose that explains the Stones were challenging claims that they used pre recorded material during their 1995 shows in Germany.

Date: April 4, 2018 14:20

yes please !
Ronnie's handwriting is really something. I loved the Ole Ole Ole scene in Brazil when Ronnie met his fellow Brazilian painter. They painted together and talked about drawing.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: April 4, 2018 14:20

Haha, I love Ronnie's response!

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: April 4, 2018 16:24

Great item again Matt !
thanks for sharing

Date: April 4, 2018 22:00

Ronnie's passes from the 2012 Faces Induction into the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame. Added bonuses of an event water bottle and a privacy sign from his Hotel door. Very kindly saved for me as I couldn't make it...

Date: April 4, 2018 22:02

A few Mobile Studio goodies... I am particularly fond of the Ian Stewart Business Card. I actually also have business cards of Bill, Ronnie and Keith (somewhere!).

Date: April 4, 2018 22:19

As promised I wanna keep this thread up by posting interesting items.
The 70s stuff will be posted over the next few days.

So today’s arrival of 1998 No Security promo flat display must do it for now...
If anyone has a No security promo cube please contact me!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-04 22:23 by henrik87.

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: April 4, 2018 23:18

Yes by all means keep up the thread. Especially like these one of a kind things from Matt. Love those proposed setlists — so cool! I will try and post a couple
interesting items as well.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: April 4, 2018 23:27

Thanks mattleeuk, interesting memorabilia. The German press were right though about the usage of pre-recorded (sorry again Skippy!) material.
But his is not a discussion thread so I'll leave it there.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: April 4, 2018 23:55

Stoneage
Thanks mattleeuk, interesting memorabilia. The German press were right though about the usage of pre-recorded (sorry again Skippy!) material.
But his is not a discussion thread so I'll leave it there.

Bullshit...

Date: April 5, 2018 03:22

Here's a great little cartoon by Ronnie explaining that his caricature face does not represent his private parts.

When I first moved to London in 1999 and I was working my first job by day and autograph collecting by night I always used to ask Ronnie "Please draw the face" so much so that after a while he used to just say "I'll do the face" before I even had chance to make the special request.

Date: April 5, 2018 06:00

mattleeuk
Here's a great little cartoon by Ronnie explaining that his caricature face does not represent his private parts.

When I first moved to London in 1999 and I was working my first job by day and autograph collecting by night I always used to ask Ronnie "Please draw the face" so much so that after a while he used to just say "I'll do the face" before I even had chance to make the special request.

I did not know you hoofed on foot for your work, now however I see the *ahem close relationship you developed eye popping smiley. Ha ha ha What a treasure trove !!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7475767778798081828384...LastNext
Current Page: 79 of 86

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2640
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home