Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Semi OT: Scotty Moore website
Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: August 26, 2008 17:42

Hey has anyone ordered from this website in say the last 2 months or so? I ordered a copy of All the Kings Men CD, and they were right quick to charge my credit card via Paypal, but I've yet to see my CD and it's been almost 2 months now. Two follow up emails have gone unanswered, and I don't see a phone # to call them directly listed on the site. Anyone have any similar experiences?

Re: Semi OT: Scotty Moore website
Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: August 26, 2008 18:22

I have ordred from them but that was two years ago. I seem to remember being told that there might be a delay in getting signed photos and CDs becasue Scotty wasn't feeling well and had arthritis to boot.

Date: August 26, 2008 18:27

How long did it take to finally get your CD?

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: August 27, 2008 00:35

I don't rightly remember but it took a few weeks at least.

Date: October 8, 2008 15:45

Well it's been almost 3 months now and still no CD - hell I've not even received a response to any of my 4 follow up emails. I just love friggin companies that take your money before you have a good in your hands. Needless to say I'll never order from this site again. I was only doing it to get the damn Keef and Ronnie songs.

Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: October 8, 2008 22:15

Well, I got a spare copy, if you're interested you may e-mail me privately; but my cd has no autographs etc... just music!!

Date: October 10, 2008 14:54

Rank,
It turns my last, rather irate, message to them has finally garnered a response - I'll see what happens now but I do appreciate the offer - I may have to loop back to you at some point!
VL

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1772
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home