Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 4 of 6
Re: Should Mick get plastic surgery?
Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: August 3, 2013 04:29

I started this thread five years ago,totally forgot about it,and now its back,well my opinion he should do it,he looks horrible...

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: August 3, 2013 04:42

No, that's a horrible picture (like the earlier one of Madonna), there's a difference.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 3, 2013 06:15

Come On
ablett
so what are you saying, mick would look better with a moustache?

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: August 3, 2013 07:00

Some shallow people, on this forum.

Posted by: Long John Stoner ()
Date: August 3, 2013 08:01

The answer of course is no, he shouldn't. If he suddenly look years younger, everybody would know what he did, and no matter the quality of the job, that's all anyone would be talking about.

He's now 70 years old and the world knows it. if anything, he should start using a lighter dye on his hair and not be so dark brown. Same goes for McCartney. He just turned 71.

Posted by: owlbynite ()
Date: August 3, 2013 08:03

He's in show biz...yes, with a good plastic surgeon & keep it quiet the way the actors & newscasters do. Then reemerge! No announcements necessary. Schedule Keith, too! >grinning smiley<

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: August 3, 2013 08:52

Here's what Keith might look like after PS....

....but would it affect his guitar playing for the better? Does his guitar playing/sound need a lift?

Posted by: Torres ()
Date: August 3, 2013 10:45

MingSubu

Oh absolutely. The Rolling Stones, a group of philosophers dedicated to debating the most profound subjects of mankind, would despise any shallow discussion about show biz, entertainment and public image.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 3, 2013 11:14

the question that's far more important and should be ask here is, should "Rockman" have plastic surgery, and what would he look like afterwards?

Here ya go brenty-boy .... but keep it to yourself and please don't show it around

ROCKMAN

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: August 3, 2013 11:17

Yeah, plastic surgery and end up looking like Mickey Rourke!!

No, he looks perfectly fine

Posted by: bennyboy ()
Date: August 3, 2013 11:25

He should actually go the other way and stop dyeing his hair.

Posted by: rollingon ()
Date: August 3, 2013 12:35

stonehearted
Here's what Keith might look like after PS....

....but would it affect his guitar playing for the better? Does his guitar playing/sound need a lift?

Actually this would not be so bad if only with a darker hair, the hair color and the skin must be in balance!!!

Date: August 3, 2013 12:40

ROPENI
I started this thread five years ago,totally forgot about it,and now its back,well my opinion he should do it,he looks horrible...

I think Keith looks better nowadays... Jagger looked better than Keith maybe in 1969-1976, since then Keith has looked better.

Jagger's problem is maybe that he has so little body fat that it's not good for his face and his lips are not really looking too good, the lips were in much better shape still ten years ago.

But this is not very important thing to me but I would'n also mind if he would do something to his face, I would still respect him as a performer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-03 12:44 by rollingon.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: August 3, 2013 13:54

Any real before/after plastic surgery pics, of some celebrities? I'd like to see who benefitted from it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-03 15:50 by MingSubu.

Posted by: dannyhowells ()
Date: August 3, 2013 14:33

ROPENI
I'm 42 and I've seen much worse pictures of myself ffs.
I can't imagine anything more ridiculous than Jagger having plastic surgery.

Date: August 3, 2013 15:58

Perfect pitchman...

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: August 3, 2013 16:11

>grinning smiley<hot smiley
MingSubu

yeah, its a very important issue. jesus !!!!!!!!
Jeroen

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: August 3, 2013 17:28

No
people should age, and show their age as a badge of honor.

Posted by: Eleanor Rigby ()
Date: August 3, 2013 17:40

ROPENI
Perfect pitchman...

This is wrong..it doesnt work with wigs..

should Ropeni get plastic surgery
Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: August 3, 2013 19:14

I think so.............
Jeroen

Re: should Ropeni get plastic surgery
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: August 3, 2013 20:12

Probably :E

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: August 3, 2013 20:39

Ropeni needs to look in the mirror and be honest with himself.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 3, 2013 20:53

Honestly is overrated, stonesrule. It's better to live with illusions sometimes, especially when looking in a mirror. Ropeni is beautiful inside, I'm sure.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: August 3, 2013 20:55

Let's see a Picture of ROPENI

Date: August 4, 2013 02:46

mtaylor
Let's see a Picture of ROPENI
Here l am..
Anyway personally l don't see what the fuss is all about if Mick,or Joe Blow wants plastic surgery, and can afford it,then its his business..And Jeroen thanks for the suggestion later on in my life maybe l will do it,no problem..smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-04 03:18 by ROPENI.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: August 4, 2013 11:28

Credit to Ropeni for posting a picture of himself.

Personally, I think Mick should have had plastic surgery beginning decades ago. Since he wants to keep going as a rock performer long past the age when others have retired, he ought to look the part. If he had put on a lot of weight, most would say he needed to lose it, if he wanted to maintain credibility. He clearly goes to a lot of trouble to retain the look of his hair. He has an ongoing commitment to maintaining his body. He has surely had cosmetic dentistry. So why not cosmetic surgery, since his face is definitely wrinkled and aged-looking?

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: August 4, 2013 11:42

I think that ROPENI's photo establishes that he is no Mick Jagger.

Mick Jagger will still be Mick Jagger, even when he is 90.

And ROPENI will still be ROPENI--which is certainly no Mick Jagger.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: August 4, 2013 12:38

One thing that I love about them is that
they are what they are. They are the world´s
greatest rockstars and they look like 70
year old men look when you have lived a life like that.

They still look great. No @#$%& surgery needed.

Date: August 4, 2013 15:35

Bliss

Personally, I think Mick should have had plastic surgery beginning decades ago. Since he wants to keep going as a rock performer long past the age when others have retired, he ought to look the part. If he had put on a lot of weight, most would say he needed to lose it, if he wanted to maintain credibility. He clearly goes to a lot of trouble to retain the look of his hair. He has an ongoing commitment to maintaining his body. He has surely had cosmetic dentistry. So why not cosmetic surgery, since his face is definitely wrinkled and aged-looking?

Mick has told that he had some operation done in America but it totally failed and after that he gave up the idea of plastic surgery, I think this failed operation was done in 2006 or something like that.

There are many treatment options available nowadays, not just some radical plastic surgery so I think he could do something, of course if he would have taken really good care of his skin decades ago his skin would be in much better condition now!!! He could have taken some subtle treatments like laser treatment and most definitely avoid strong sun light (this is the most important thing), in the 70s and in the 80s it was very fashionable to be in sun light and be really tanned, this is very harmful for skin!!! Maybe he could be a good guinea pig for some stem cell research!!!

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 4, 2013 15:47

rollingon
Bliss

Mick has told that he had some operation done in America but it totally failed and after that he gave up the idea of plastic surgery, I think this failed operation was done in 2006 or something like that.

There are many treatment options available nowadays, not just some radical plastic surgery so I think he could do something, of course if he would have taken really good care of his skin decades ago his skin would be in much better condition now!!! He could have taken some subtle treatments like laser treatment and most definitely avoid strong sun light (this is the most important thing), in the 70s and in the 80s it was very fashionable to be in sun light and be really tanned, this is very harmful for skin!!! Maybe he could be a good guinea pig for some stem cell research!!!

I can attest to that, having endured carac treatment just this past month. Luckily for me, I started being careful about the sun back in the mid 80's after a scare from my dermotologist, so my skin is in fairly good shape. I am a tyrant with the sunscreen with my kids, especially my one daughter who is fair skinned like me. But, nobody knew back then about the dangers of burning and tanning. I'm sure Mick is careful to protect his skin in the sun now. Keith is another story.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 4 of 6

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1808
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home