Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Post: Black Crowes - Can't You Hear Me Knocking (complete)
Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: June 27, 2008 00:06

Great version Mr Edward. And if you ever put that compilation together put it on the Hot Stuff pages. By the way, the latest album is superb.

Posted by: buffalo7478 ()
Date: June 27, 2008 02:45

Very cool. Can the Stones hire Rich Robinson to play fill for Keith?

I have tix to see the Crowes in October....I'd be thrilled to hear them do this song! I am not a big fan of the Crowes...I only own the first CD....but I love their attitude and musicianship.

Posted by: capsula ()
Date: June 27, 2008 09:10

It's possible that you don't like black crowe's music. But If you have heard the Southern ... album it's impossible to say that they aren't a good band (for many people one of the best rock bands). Marc ford is on fire in that album, one of the best players without doubt. For me the crowes without ford aren't so good, but it's the same for me with the stones without taylor. So, someone who says they aren't a good band doesn't know nothing about rock music.

Posted by: mr edward ()
Date: June 27, 2008 09:24

Silver Dagger
Great version Mr Edward. And if you ever put that compilation together put it on the Hot Stuff pages. By the way, the latest album is superb.

Will do. I had all of them complete, but lost several gigabytes of great boots when my computer crashed some weeks ago. A painful memory...

I know I can't post a link here to the site I download from, but when someone is interested, send me an email. The Crowes relaxed attitude towards tapers has resluted in many great recordings!

Posted by: Stones CAT ()
Date: June 27, 2008 11:28

Some Stones covers by The Black Crowes ... smileys with beer

CYHMNK / Happy / Silver Train / STFM / Torn & Frayed / Tumbling Dice

[rapidshare.com]

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1768
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home