Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Andrew Loog Oldham
Posted by: phelge ()
Date: June 10, 2008 13:44

Manchester, England.

WE may still be in the first flushes of summer, but time and tide don’t wait for the In The City organisers.

As they are already laying the first seeds for this year’s international music conference.

Former Rolling Stones manager Andrew Loog Oldham is one the keynote speakers billed to appear and he’s also been awarded another honour.

As Loog Oldham has also been confirmed as the first official host of the event.

On the honour he said: “Tony Wilson fitted into the finest pair of dancing shoes this side of anything. Rock, bop or bother. Tony was a passionate leader extroardinaire.

“I am honoured that Yvette (Livesey) and the ITC team are lending me a pair of his master's shoes and inviting me to dance at this year's event.”

Culture Secretary Andy Burnham MP is another of the confirmed speakers, he will outline his position on some of the key challenges currently facing the UK music industry.

This year’s convention, which showcases the best in unsigned talent, will take place on October 5-7, with the Midland Hotel once again the base.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1667
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home