Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
No One Cares Anymore
Posted by: lynn1 ()
Date: June 2, 2008 03:29

Other than us, no one cares. It's over. Sure the Stones can try and sell Mercedes cars of L.V. bags to folks over 50, but that's it. Not relevant anymore. Not even that interesting. Get over yourselves....

Re: No One Cares Anymore
Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: June 2, 2008 03:31

Bad pot?

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: June 2, 2008 03:42

brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 2, 2008 03:44

Thanks for the tip off Lynn.....
So what's a good Gwen Stefani bootleg...????????

ROCKMAN

Posted by: FrankM ()
Date: June 2, 2008 03:45

Get over yourself Lynn. The Stones sold 2.5 million copies of their latest album which is 2.5 million albums more than you will ever sell.

I find it absolutely, positively pathetic that someone who feels the way you do would even hang around here. Pathetic. Go watch Sesame Street or whatever your intellect allows you to comprehend.

In case anyone thinks I am going overboard, you can tell she was clearly asking for it- and I gladly gave it to her.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-06-02 03:47 by FrankM.

Posted by: lamemodem2 ()
Date: June 2, 2008 03:59

brilliant post

Posted by: ERC6761 ()
Date: June 2, 2008 04:01

FrankM
Get over yourself Lynn. The Stones sold 2.5 million copies of their latest album which is 2.5 million albums more than you will ever sell.

I find it absolutely, positively pathetic that someone who feels the way you do would even hang around here. Pathetic. Go watch Sesame Street or whatever your intellect allows you to comprehend.

In case anyone thinks I am going overboard, you can tell she was clearly asking for it- and I gladly gave it to her.

Thats where you're totally wrong Frankie Boy. This is a forum for whoever wants to air an opinion, whatever the issue. That Lynn thinkts its over & band not relevant is a perfevtly valid view, not "positively pathetic".

You are the one who is "positively pathetic" for firing up at the slightest bit of criticism or negativity.

When it comes to talking about intellect, its clearly a subject you know little about.

For what its worth I agree with Lynn it is all over and as we all know selling 2.5 milion copies of an album these days is hardly a yardstick of talent, good taste, musical relevance or anything else.

Get over it son

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: June 2, 2008 04:03

I suspect she cant read and thinks this a Bay City ROLLERS site.

Date: June 2, 2008 04:17

ERC6761
FrankM

Thats where you're totally wrong Frankie Boy. This is a forum for whoever wants to air an opinion, whatever the issue. That Lynn thinkts its over & band not relevant is a perfevtly valid view, not "positively pathetic".

You are the one who is "positively pathetic" for firing up at the slightest bit of criticism or negativity.

When it comes to talking about intellect, its clearly a subject you know little about.

For what its worth I agree with Lynn it is all over and as we all know selling 2.5 milion copies of an album these days is hardly a yardstick of talent, good taste, musical relevance or anything else.

Get over it son

It's not the slightest bit of criticism, she came in here looking for a fight and she got one so get over it you freeking loser. You admitted to being a troll in another thread so keep on trolling buddy and keep looking just as pathetic for not having something better to do with your life.

There is a difference between constructive criticism and trolling and I can tell the difference, so go back to your own little Mickey Mouse world that you live in by yourself and keep believing that a band that still sells millions of albums and concert tickets isn't worth a damn but remember it is your own little sad world my sad little friend.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-06-02 04:20 by FrankM.

Posted by: lynn1 ()
Date: June 2, 2008 04:23

bad pot and can't read and don't know how to equate ANOTHER best of or slight variation of with greatness in the minds of the few not the many.....I love the site too, but let's all stop pretending that we are dealing with a contemporary topic here....historic, nostalgic, old and tired--yes

Date: June 2, 2008 04:26

What an arshole you are.

Date: June 2, 2008 04:42

And why are you here, Mizz(-uz) Troll?

And why are all the hip youngsters wearin' tongue tees these days?

Go play in the micro-oven, please.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-06-02 04:42 by Baboon Bro.

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: June 2, 2008 04:44

lynn1
Other than us, no one cares. It's over. Sure the Stones can try and sell Mercedes cars of L.V. bags to folks over 50, but that's it. Not relevant anymore. Not even that interesting. Get over yourselves....

You know,is very hard to admit it,but you just may be right...sad smiley

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: June 2, 2008 04:46

Topic, not a true statement, if nobody cared then nobody would be here, nobody would see their concerts, nobody would listen to their music. I think somewhere in this world there are at least a few who still care.

Date: June 2, 2008 04:46

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: June 2, 2008 04:50

It would actually be nice if we were the only ones who cared, then I would have no problem getting front row seats to the shows.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: June 2, 2008 04:50

Our group (Stones freaks) gets smaller daily. Sorry, that's the way it is.

That said, I'm as passionate about them (and other thingsspinning smiley sticking its tongue outsmileys with beersmoking smileycool smiley) as always.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: June 2, 2008 04:53

just proves the stones are the best, you hate them and you are here!!!!! lol

Date: June 2, 2008 04:56

Elmo Lewis
Our group (Stones freaks) gets smaller daily. Sorry, that's the way it is.

That said, I'm as passionate about them (and other thingsspinning smiley sticking its tongue outsmileys with beersmoking smileycool smiley) as always.

Yeah but there is a big difference between what you are saying and what Lynn is saying. What you are saying can be said for any older artist. As the artist goes on through time the die hard fan base will keep shrinking, that's not the same as no one caring.

What about the four million plus people that paid a high price to see them? Of course that doesn't matter to people like lynn because the facts should never get in the way of an argument.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-06-02 04:58 by FrankM.

Posted by: HelterSkelter ()
Date: June 2, 2008 06:25

Rockman
Thanks for the tip off Lynn.....
So what's a good Gwen Stefani bootleg...????????

WHOA, Rock, some Strange Cosmic Voodoo going on around here...... I just bought a GWEN STEFANI Boot today. She sings off key throughout and is always running out of breath. It's call "SHITTYr THAN YOU'LL EVER BE"...... good Audience source sound quality........

Date: June 2, 2008 06:28

What you are saying can be said for any older artist. As the
artist goes on through time the die hard fan base will keep shrinking

Yeah but there's always something cool out
there ta find....Like recently picked up a boot copy
of the Adam & Eve sex-tapes on the Juice Apple label and it's one HOT listen

ROCKMAN

Date: June 2, 2008 06:34

SHITTYr THAN YOU'LL EVER BE

Wow....That's one mean boot title...A true reflection of these times

ROCKMAN

Date: June 2, 2008 06:39

Yeah, for sure, check this out Rockman, "SHITTYr THAN YOU'LL EVER BE" has a 23 minute version of "Hollaback Girl" - knew you would dig the news - it effing ROCKS - crank it up to a Spinal Tap # 11 on the sound system !!!......

Date: June 2, 2008 06:45

Can ya actually hear her changing costume every 90 secs
or are they just saying that so as ta push the sales of the boot?.....

ROCKMAN

Date: June 2, 2008 06:59

Naw, the soundboard guys turn all the mics down, there's a strict no drinking rule the crew follows till after the show is over.....

The point is, GIMME SHELTER, SYMPATHY and CAN'T YOU HEAR ME KNOCKING are good songs when in the right mood but do they really stand up to this kind of brilliant STEFANI hit ??? I think not...

MOVE OVER MICK AND KEITH - THERE'S A NEW SUPER GENIUS TALENT IN TOWN

come on Lynn1, no offense but let's get real......

CRANK IT UP !!! THE RARE VIDEO FOR "I GO WILD" (just as good as ever)

No One Cares Anymore......Get OVER IT !!! ....

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2008-06-02 07:45 by HelterSkelter.

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: June 2, 2008 09:30

Hey Helter

You should ahve put an advisory label to that Stefani video, It is dangerous for yor health.

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: June 2, 2008 09:42

It's arguably nothing to do with caring, or relevance.
It's just the old age and Rock N Roll thing...which is slowly changing.
15 year olds don't think anybody over 25 should be playing it, 25 year olds don't think anybody over 40 should still be playing etc etc.
Me ? I reckon folks should give up playing Rock and Roll when they're 100... because by then it's time they'd grown up !

Posted by: wesley ()
Date: June 2, 2008 10:21

No One Cares Anymore

sad for you

Posted by: ablett ()
Date: June 2, 2008 11:07

"For what its worth I agree with Lynn it is all over"

If thats your opinion then what do you have to contribute?

Posted by: mr edward ()
Date: June 2, 2008 12:42

FrankM

What a childish response. If this thread annoys you, then surely there are more mature ways to react. Ignore it, for instance.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1170
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home