Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

IORR Had A Space In The Press Line at the NYC Premiere of SAL
Posted by: SweetVirginia ()
Date: March 31, 2008 21:22

I went to the SAL premiere last night in NY and as I was walking behind the pens where the press was assigned to stand I was reading the signs on the floor that designated where each organization was to stand. There was VH-1, Entertainment Tonight, etc. The last spot before the entrance into the main lobby said "IORR.org"

Nobody ever arrived to claim that spot, but I couldn't help but watch it for a while to find out who the reporter from IORR might be!

Re: IORR Had A Space In The Press Line at the NYC Premiere of SAL
Posted by: Justin ()
Date: March 31, 2008 21:23

Date: March 31, 2008 21:24

Ah...thanks Justin

Posted by: Lukester ()
Date: March 31, 2008 21:30

......but the mystery remains, why wasn't Jim Pietryga sitting in his assigned seat? I wonder if he got put in a time-out for misbehaving?

Date: March 31, 2008 21:44

I'm guessing he must have stopped somewhere else along the line, before he got to the IORR spot. There weren't seats, just standing area, so he could easily have wedged into another section.

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: March 31, 2008 21:45

No prob SweetVirginia

Jim is famous around the Stones boards for his unbelievable shots. The quality of his pictures are as good as professional camera men.

Not sure where he went, Lukester but seems like he did manage to take some pictures of the boys, nevertheless.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1881
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home