Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: The Bay Area PLEXIGLASS Society (BAPS)
Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: March 31, 2008 18:34

timbernardis
sarahunwin
and Tim aka Plexi for the great T-shirt and trading cards which included a temporary tongue tatoo exactly the same size and everything as the permanent one I have on my back - only diffence the Plexi one has black spikes on the tongue and is now adoring my left forearm!

Seriously, 'tho, long live BAPS!

Sarah -- do u mean that i was adoring your left forearm??!! Or adorning -- now that would have been fun.

Since u mentioned the Stones door prizes, just for the record some of the others were Stones matches and boots, both CDs and DVDs.

p

Adorning, adoring, just let my little Freudian slip pass.....

Re: Bay Area PLEXIGLASS Society - Get Together Fotos
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: March 31, 2008 19:24

no i wont, that why i drew attention to it

p

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: March 31, 2008 19:28

Redwine on the house, it seems! Must have been a great day !

Date: March 31, 2008 20:03

yes, it was all very Northern California -- wine and brie cheese and yes, on the house! We hope to continue this new BAPS tradition at our next meeting.

p

Posted by: livewithme ()
Date: March 31, 2008 20:39

sorry I missed it. looks like fun. I Just got back from spring break.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: March 31, 2008 23:02

Yes,a small but hearty group of BAPS. Very San Francisco,art,wine and cheese. But with a couple of Brits in our group England was well represented also. Since their does'nt seem to be any Tour on the horizon anytime soon,any excuse to get together with fellow fans is fun. Plus talk about good karma. Afterwards when me Plex and Sarah walked across the street for a few more beverages and wait for ryanpow,what's the first song we hear playing overheard?...Jigsaw Puzzle!

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: Anastasia ()
Date: March 31, 2008 23:33

Sounds/looks like you all had a great time! Wish we could have joined you ;( But hey, the next unofficial meeting of BAPS is this coming friday night for SAL! Has anyone decided on the pre-film meeting place? I believe an Irish pub was mentioned....?

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: April 1, 2008 02:22

looks like a good time! a nice escape for those of us who couldn't tag along with STG in NYC.

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: April 1, 2008 04:44

livewithme
sorry I missed it. looks like fun. I Just got back from spring break.

Does you go to college?

The Diva sounds famliar Im sure its right around there because I've seen it before.

The place where we had beverages and appetizers afterwards was the Grand Cafe. Its a really cool place with huge windows.

Date: April 1, 2008 09:28

who's STG?

I am behind on things, being on the road. In any event, don't worry about it Queenie, we had a good time regardless, STG or no STG.

Today, wife and I went to Golden Gate Bridge and Ft. Point, Stimson Beach, Muir Woods and Mt. Tam (Tamalpais). A glorious, clear, sunsplashed early spring day in the Bay Area.

Even the poppies are starting to bloom. Hills are green. I picked some for her (they used to say when I was a kid in Calif that that is against the law and I could be arrested as it is the state flower).

Love to see the ocean again (i must go back to the sea again ... and all i ask is a tall white ship and a star to steer her by ...)

This more than made up for the sickness/bed-ridden day we both had yesterday that kept us in the hotel. In fact, this made today easier as had we tried to do all that on a Sunday, good luck with crowds and traffic.

plexi

Date: April 1, 2008 09:50

oooops. sorry. double-post.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-04-01 09:51 by little queenie.

Date: April 1, 2008 09:50

timbernardis
who's STG?

I am behind on things, being on the road. In any event, don't worry about it Queenie, we had a good time regardless, STG or no STG.

STG is some toronto girl - see her exploits about hanging with the band and scorsese in the press release link and detailed further in the "hello luv" link

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1272
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home