Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: The Giants win the Super Bowl!!!
Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: February 4, 2008 19:41

The Giants' defense was stout! Poor decision by Wild Bill on the 4th down play. Maybe Eli comes out from Peyton's shadow now.

"No Anchovies, Please"

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: February 4, 2008 20:08

New York Giants....

New Jersey Giants...

New York Jets....

New Jersey Jets....

It's like the New Orleans Zephyrs...they don't actually play in New Orleans or even Orleans Parish...they are in Jefferson Parish in Metairie...or maybe even there it's Kenner...but it's not New Orleans...same with the airport...

How many teams actually play in their said city? Of all sports? We know the two New York football teams do not play in New York. But the other New York major sports teams play in New York City and that actual region.

For instance, the Dallas Cowboys...do they actually play IN Dallas? No, right?

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: February 5, 2008 01:10

Yes, Edith Grove, Bellechick is a dork, not just yesterday. He may not like to be interviewed, and no losing coach in that position would relish the after game interviews BUT suck it up and deal with it and at least congratulate the Giants....BUT NO! Not a word of congrats from him! That is CLASSLESS!

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: February 5, 2008 01:52

HelterSkelter
bassplayer617
Congrats to the Giants.

Helter, I am now convinced that you are a complete twerp.

Hmmm, yeah, twerp it just might have to be then - SUPER Twerp !!!..... Let me see, would I prefer doing what I do part time - shoot Fashion Photography in my own Studio (open 24 hours a day for my top models - we work when we want to, no traffic, no bullshit, no distractions, no yelling bosses). Hang with pretty women in pretty places only making eveything look even better through the use of my photo and photoshop talents.... so that VR. having a bunch of pumped up, out of control goofball friends coming over with crap beer (BUD light or something equally as bad and watery) Tasteless Domino's or Pizza Hut garbage in tow to fill everyone up While they yell at a TV screen full of over paid, steroid pumped, Lugs pounding into each other throwing balls that look like big fat cigars...you know, hard choice but I'll take the fashion photography by a hair - lmao, yep, I'm a Certified Twerp (something wrong with me that I don't worship/look up to big hairy, slobby, dumb ass guys, maybe I need some therapy to be set straight) - Anyway, here's some of my Twerp work (normally wouldn't show this - a few on here have seen a bit of my work) - [www.senze.us] ...... It's a group effort - we have other sh*t going on....Like moving central operations to Paris from Sweden...... The Twerp, with a tear in his eye and a sad heart..........

Bassplayer617, I hope you have read this and taken it to heart. Perhaps upon reflection, you will eschew your pumped-up, out of control goofball friends, the crappy beer you obviously drink, the garbage food you obviously eat, and the the rest of your sad, sordid little life. You will see the light. You will buy fashion magazines and marvel that modern surgery, cosmetics, computer wizardry, lighting and vaseline can make stick-people in ridiculous clothes look like ... stick people in ridiculous clothes. And that people can not only make a living doing that, but that said living requires abundant talent and is so much more worthy than whatever silly little things you do to occupy your day. Have some respect, bassplayer - these are important people, who have more money (than brains), travel to exotic places (they love to tell you about over and over again) and get to see ladies naked (when they are sufficiently compensated).

Your five words, "...you are a complete twerp" were so ill-chosen. I hope you see that it was absolutely necessary to respond promply and decisively to ensure that your grievous comments are never again repeated - it was really for your own good.

And bassplayer, if I can add one tiny little comment to the above response, in future please remember that the word is not "twerp." It is "prat."

You are welcome.

STG.

Posted by: HelterSkelter ()
Date: February 5, 2008 04:21

What's the matter STG, something "touch a nerve"?? Oppps, nothing like a someone on the outside trying to look in through smokey glass on tippy toes (but you have it all wrong about fashion anyway) and if fashion magazines bother you so much don't look at them. Oh, and BTW, I was called an impolite name (Twerp), had to defend myself (even thought it was all done in a very light manner - my skins a bit thicker than to get truely offended on a chat board)....Let me help you out, I hear GOOD HOUSE KEEPING and AARP rock as good MOR magazines....check em out....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-02-05 04:49 by HelterSkelter.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: February 5, 2008 06:06

Parylysis by analysis. Should have gone with my first instinct. An outright Giants win. I don't want to say I lost my ass on the game. But can somebody loan me a dime? Maybe Helter can give me stock tips. Hmm,can I bet on Super (fat) Tuesday. I'll take Hillary -3 1/2 states. LOL
Well Patriots and Bellidick get what they desrve. Now Brady and Moss have both bailed out of the Pro Bowl. What a classless franchise.

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: February 5, 2008 06:11

... and Moss also bailed on the Shine a Light premiere because the Rolling Stones gather no... oh, I can't even say it! cool smiley

(I think Green Lady may have a dime for you...)

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: February 5, 2008 06:13

Will Ferrell- funniest commercial !!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: February 5, 2008 06:42

Hats off to the Giants, they pulled of the greatest upset in NFL or perhaps even sports history against the greatest team in NFL history. Nobody ever beat an 18-0 team before, so the Giants deserve all the glory, no doubt.

Posted by: David Neal ()
Date: February 5, 2008 15:25

The parade will be right outside my office window....beginning to get busy out there.....RT ON GIANTS...CONGRATS

Posted by: Bingo ()
Date: February 5, 2008 16:48

schillid
Let's hear it for
NEW JERSEY !

I'll see you in NY today? The Canyon of Heroes!

I would if I didn't have the flu....I get the friggin flu for the parade? There's no justice.confused smiley

Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: February 5, 2008 16:58

Unbeleiveable game and such a great time for us Giants fans.. They are not the New Jersey Giants by the way.. Nobody called them the Connecticut Giants either when they played at Yale.

Unfortunately I can go to the parade either, I took yesterday off for my hangover but came down with a nasty cold yesterday as well.

Date: February 6, 2008 18:01

Patriots are classless and are not and were not THE BEST TEAM EVER...they have a way to go to accomplish that one...and it looks like they might start falling apart soon. Time will tell with that one.

Posted by: luxury man ()
Date: February 6, 2008 19:08

My prediction on ann earlier thread was NYG 31, Pats 28...got the spead right at least...go Giants!

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: February 6, 2008 19:52

Bingo
I'll see you in NY today? The Canyon of Heroes!

I would if I didn't have the flu....
Tuesday & Wednesday:
Home most of the day with a sick child... We didn't go over to the stadium yesterday either (And it's only a :15 drive, without traffic.)

I can't handle those huge parade-y things that much anyway...
Last (and Only) downtown ticker-tape parade I went to was THE HOSTAGES!! (1980.)

Posted by: aslecs ()
Date: February 6, 2008 22:23

The cheaters lose. Theu have no creidbility either for the earlier super bowl wins. The Raiders were cheated in the playoffs; now they say the Rams were cheated. They should change their names to the "new england asterisks"

Date: February 6, 2008 22:27

Ticker tape? That's not very green.

Boo hoo.

New England's Super Bowl record is now, what? 3-3? Is that right? They lost to Chicago and Green Bay and now NY.

As I recall Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw were still able to perform to the best of their abilities while still being hammered and rushed and whatever so for Tom Brady to be considered the best of all time...that's just a farce. When he gets bumped around he turns into a ghost.

Give me Favre anyday.

Posted by: FrankM ()
Date: February 7, 2008 01:34

The Pats may be the first team to lose two Superbowls in the same week. If Matt Walsh sings the Pats first superbowl could have a big fat asterisk next to it.

"Lyin' awake in a cold, cold sweat. Am I overdrawn, am I going in debt?
It gets worse, the older that you get. No escape from the state of confusion I'm in.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1837
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home