Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones shop in Tokyo
Posted by: Riffbuk ()
Date: September 28, 2007 20:14

Can somebody help me about an Rolling Stones shop in Tokyo??
A good friend of mine is going there and if I could get an adress and an link should be perfect!
Who among you had been there?? Any cool stuff??And how´s the prices??
Sorry for all these questions but its a unique chance for me to get more Stones related material!
Thanks in advance

Re: Stones shop in Tokyo
Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: September 28, 2007 22:27

The only place that I have been to is Cross Records in Shinjuku. Wall to wall Stones stuff! However that was 3 years ago and I don't know if they are still there. There was also a Stones store in Shibuya if I remember rightly but the name escapes me. Try a serach of the forum!

Posted by: rainfalldown ()
Date: September 29, 2007 00:42

The Rolling Stones store in Tokyo is called "Gimme Shelter" and is located in Shibuya. The shop is at the basement of a shopping center "PARCO QUATTRO". This building should be in the center and near the train station "Shibuya". Your friend can find it easily just by asking people in Shibuya.

[www.myspace.com]

[www.rrm.co.jp]

Unfortunately I have not been there yet, so that's all what I can tell you.

Posted by: Riffbuk ()
Date: September 29, 2007 02:48

I wanna thank both ChrisM and rainfalldown for this precious information!!!
Thanks a Lot!!!!

Posted by: kees ()
Date: September 30, 2007 22:57

But for hunting Stones bootlegs you need to go to other places, Shinjuku-west exit. Blind faith is one of the best stores. Cross records does not exist anymore, has moved some 2(?) yrs ago and is now called Crazy mama, still selling only VG/D&C records. Also at west side Shinjuku stat.

Posted by: IrelandCalling4 ()
Date: September 30, 2007 23:00

Very cool!!!

I'm off to the Land of the Rising Sun for 2 weeks in late October, and that "Gimme Shelter" was definitely on my list, thanks for the other link and info on bootleg shops -- must check them out!

Sayonara!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2227
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home