Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Plexiglass Religion 2 Years Old Today (Plexiglass one year celebration, continued)
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: October 4, 2008 06:14

batonrouge75
More from Baton Rouge 1st show.

Keith playing his Gold Top Les Paul:

god that looks like THE PLEXIGLASS in FRONT OF Charlie's kit

could this be the nascent or earliest manifestation of The Sacred Being??

p

Re: Plexiglass Religion 2 Years Old Today (Plexiglass one year celebration, continued)
Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: October 4, 2008 06:29

I wish Robert Stack was still around so we could show this Mysterious Photograph to "Unsoved Mysteries".

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: October 4, 2008 06:41

ryanpow
I wish Robert Stack was still around so we could show this Mysterious Photograph to "Unsoved Mysteries".

Or even better: Unsolved Mysterieseye rolling smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Date: October 4, 2008 06:57

Yeah, I guess but I preferred Unsoved Mystiries.

Date: October 5, 2008 03:45

I think my brother Peter of Denver may have solved the issue of the appearance of THE PLEXIGLASS in 1975 -- it may have been an early day apparition, akin to Fatima, Lourdes, that place in Croatia (Metcha-something), or any number of others.

I am trying to recall the exact comment that RyanPow made about this, and I in exchange, several months ago.

Ryan??

p

Date: October 5, 2008 20:29

timbernardis
I think my brother Peter of Denver may have solved the issue of the appearance of THE PLEXIGLASS in 1975 -- it may have been an early day apparition, akin to Fatima, Lourdes, that place in Croatia (Metcha-something), or any number of others.

I am trying to recall the exact comment that RyanPow made about this, and I in exchange, several months ago.

Ryan??

p

Yes, I recall this exchange of ideas with great fondness. You had said that you didn't remember seeing the plexi glass at the cow palace show in 1975. I came to the realitization that the plexiglass has always been in existance, it just did not appear in a physical sense until the Steel Wheels tour of 1989 A.D. This photo shows that prior to 1989 visions of the plexi glass had appeared, this instance in 1975. this is nothing short of a miracle!

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2008-10-06 02:10 by ryanpow.

Date: October 6, 2008 04:54

Ryan

I like the devotional phrase you used in your e mail of today to me, which I take the liberty of quoting thusly:

It seems now that visions of it have appeared.. or perhaps it only showed up on film. .. very mysterious. But The Plexiglass works in mysterious ways.

i did, however, edit your capitalization of "the plexiglass" to the form seen above. Be thou warned.

Actually, I have taken to, when writing the holy name of He Who Has A Name, of using THE PLEXIGLASS, to distinguish Him from me, a mere mortal doing His work.

Nevertheless, Ryan, thou art blessed.

Plexi

Date: October 7, 2008 04:49

Thank you tim for bringing this error to my attention and fixing it when re-posting my statement. Please forgive me. In my excitment over this discovery, I was typing too fast and forgot to use the propper PLEXI GLASS syntax. at the very least THE PLEXI GLASS should be capitazlized. All caps is also appropriate. Bold face type should be used when extra emphasis needs to be stressed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-10-07 04:49 by ryanpow.

Date: October 7, 2008 05:22

This could be a grievous error. However, upon deep spiritual reflection and in light of your overwhelmingly strong faith AND insight, I would say u are forgiven, especially in light of your attempt to correct the error of your ways.

as for all capitalized, I would say u are correct, O Ryan.

However, I do think PLEXIGLASS need only be one word.

theplexiprophet

Date: October 7, 2008 05:39

I really think you guys need to get back on your meds.eye popping smiley

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: October 7, 2008 05:44

sweetcharmedlife
I really think you guys need to get back on your meds.eye popping smiley

...One Xanax, One Celexa, One Lithium; will I haven't seen my baby since the night before last......

Date: October 7, 2008 05:47

LOL Bluz...Lord knows I love Plexi and RP...But these guys need more than a few Mothers Little Helpers...Or in other words,maybe they should raid Helter Skelter's medicine cabinet.hot smiley

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: October 7, 2008 05:50

thumbs upsmileys with beersmoking smiley

Date: October 7, 2008 06:03

Sacrilege, Blasphemy -- both of you !!!

plexi

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: October 7, 2008 11:31

so what role does Charlie play in it, if any? is he like a pope?

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: October 7, 2008 17:11

little queenie

If he got four sheets of the Plexiglass he could make himself one of those Popemobiles and ride it to and from the B-stage.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: October 7, 2008 18:31

One could use plexiglass to fool others into thinking he was walking on water! < Original name of Aftermath was something like this.

Date: October 7, 2008 20:36

ohnonotyouagain
little queenie

If he got four sheets of the Plexiglass he could make himself one of those Popemobiles and ride it to and from the B-stage.

Absolutely brilliant!!!

O Ohno, You Be Blessed in the Sight of THE PLEXIGLASS!!

plexi

Date: October 7, 2008 22:35

little queenie

I have pondered these last few posts deeply. Up to now, I have considered myself The Plexiglass Pope, The Plexiglass Prophet, The High Priest, and the holder of these and other sacred titles. I think these remain.

I am definitely the Rock which THE PLEXIGLASS chose upon which to build His church and in that way I am like St. Peter who was also in fact the first Roman Catholic pope.

Differences: I have never denied that I knew or was associated with THE PLEXIGLASS, much less thrice.

I would consider Charlie the Keeper of THE PLEXIGLASS, or at least in its corporeal(physical) form -- plastic with grease pencil.

But I do like Ohno's idea of Charlie coming out to the B Stage in a Popemobile, or perhaps a Pleximobile. This in effect happens anyway, as of the latest tour -- the stage rises up and Charlie is at the back seated on an elevated "throne" (the risers), above the other band members and backing musicians who are in front and standing. The stage moves as the Popemobile would do if this were implemented.

Consider perhaps the idea that the B stage is the precursor to the Pleximobile.

Perhaps the most appropriate way of handling this is for Charlie is to stand next to THE PLEXIGLASS on the B stage when it moves out, thereby placing the emphasis where it should be -- on THE DIVINITY -- THE PLEXIGLASS itself.

Or perhaps it, rather, He [THE PLEXIGLASS], should have His own Pleximobile and be rolled out ahead of the band with the written setlists flashing electricity to invoke and inspire fear, awe, respect, spiritual insight, and BELIEF.

I must meditate deeply and pray for insight as to the proper way this should be handled. Rather, I must pray for discernment that I may ascertain the wishes or the Will of THE PLEXIGLASS in this matter.

Plexi

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2008-10-08 02:35 by timbernardis.

Date: October 7, 2008 22:44

Perhaps we need to write a PLEXIGLASS Canon complete with liturgical rites.

This, however, would require Divine inspiration, coming from THE PLEXIGLASS Himself.

p

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: October 7, 2008 22:52

Before this night is over, one of you will smear your greasy fingerprints all over the plexiglass, and timbernardis will rise from his icy throne in the wilds of Montana and strike you down.

Date: October 8, 2008 02:30

please ohno, capitalize Plexiglass, at a minimum, before u too are struck down!!

p

Date: October 8, 2008 07:23

timbernardis
please ohno, capitalize Plexiglass, at a minimum, before u too are struck down!!

p

yes, indeed. But his pleximobile idea ingenious.

Date: October 9, 2008 02:57

ohnonotyouagain
Before this night is over, one of you will smear your greasy fingerprints all over the plexiglass, and timbernardis will rise from his icy throne in the wilds of Montana and strike you down.

yes, one of u out there is a TRAITOR to THE PLEXIGLASS and would betray Him and sell his soul for thirty pieces of unholy, common plexiglass.

plexi

Re: Plexiglass Religion 3 Years Old Today
Date: September 22, 2009 07:25

bump

check out my new comments in the first post of this thread.

plexi

Posted by: Barn Owl ()
Date: September 22, 2009 14:19

...respect for the plexiglass.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 22, 2009 15:27

im down with the plexiglass ,at one of the bang shows that i went we saw the plexi my bud was like turn away if you wanna have some surprises .pretty cool .

Posted by: 1cdog ()
Date: September 22, 2009 15:44

Without the Plexiglass there could be no Rolling Stones.........

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: September 22, 2009 15:58

one of the great things about Plexiglassism (Plexiglassity? Plexiglassianity?)... anyway is that it's like so totally equinoxical right?

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: September 22, 2009 16:03

Happy plexi

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1714
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home