Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Buffalo Sept 27, 1981
Posted by: rlngstns ()
Date: September 11, 2007 18:56

Has anyone come across video of this show?....can't seem to find it

thanks

dave

Re: Buffalo Sept 27, 1981
Posted by: loochie ()
Date: September 12, 2007 13:06

how weird,

i saw the stones (for the first time) in syracuse in November 1981 - and according to the back of my t-shirt, the tour went from Houston Oct 28 to Largo Dec 8 ... ha ha, guess they didn't have room to list the whole tour there...
And it's got "SOLD OUT" stamped across the back too, those were the days eh ;-)

Posted by: My Stones ()
Date: September 12, 2007 13:19

I was at the show. I have the audio bootleg which sucked. This tour was probably the Stones at their worst. Alot of songs from Some Girls and Tattoo You. Give me the post 1989 Stones anyday.

Posted by: loochie ()
Date: September 12, 2007 13:30

well - can't honestly say i remember much from it - since the stadiums used to sell out (at least the good seats) so fast back then, i just remember sitting in the back of the stadium drinking beer in nosebleed country - no giant screens yet - i still remember thinkin that the stones were absolutely the best band in the world though :-)

Date: September 12, 2007 14:10

<I was at the show. I have the audio bootleg which sucked. This tour was probably the Stones at their worst. Alot of songs from Some Girls and Tattoo You. Give me the post 1989 Stones anyday.>

????? One word: Hampton!

Posted by: rlngstns ()
Date: September 12, 2007 15:05

it was the first stones show i ever attended and a bunch of us from school in toronto came down by bus...what a bus trip let me tell you....the weather was lousy until george thorogood came on and opened up the skies...the only downer was journey performing after that...but you ALWAYS remember your first Stones show ....love to get my hands on a decent copy of that...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 915
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home