Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Latest Video on RS.com
Posted by: COUSINLOU ()
Date: September 7, 2007 01:21

So, it appears that our heroes were staying at a hotel or apartment by the River and not at the Savoy. Cool. I think Charlie was staying at the Savoy.

Check out Keith's commentary about the end of the tour, how he's going to feel alone again, along with the shots of him staring out the boat window.
Depressing.

I guess he'll be going through Stones withdrawal just like the rest of us.

Re: Latest Video on RS.com
Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: September 7, 2007 01:38

I got depressed watching that video!! With" Fool to cry" in the background and those awesome @#$%& minor chords adding to the subject matter. Whoever was in charge of producing that video did a good job at making the viewer feel like shit! Which is normal in a way cos it is sad when a tour ends, although more may come.
Mops

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: September 7, 2007 02:16

Yeah I felt the same. The video was very well done, with the snippets from the last show, the audience, the bows....

It was quite sad looking at keith on the boat, and listening to charlie, how he describes it as 'special'... Really beautiful.

Fool to cry was a great song to use. Showing them on the boat on the way to the O2. Oh, and by the way, the Savoy is by the river. There is a back entrance, and from there you can walk across the street, and there is the River Thames.

They have to keep going...

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Posted by: COUSINLOU ()
Date: September 7, 2007 03:49

Thank You Mr.Jimmy, my bearings were off.

Posted by: monkeyman07 ()
Date: September 7, 2007 05:17

theyll be coming down again....soon........
as the dvd says : its their biggest bang .. so far!!

wipeacdc@hotmail.com
never too old or young to rocknroll!!!!!!

Posted by: Keith The Beast ()
Date: September 7, 2007 09:35

Indeed a very well done video, like all other videos done by rs.com let's be honest. Those videos are absolutely priceles and I very much wish there was a dvd with just them. It would be a really interesting one, very insightful. Great stuff!

A little depressing seeing them like that specially Keith. I hope they get togethr for jams and to write another album soon. For their own sake. It doesn't seem like there's another leg of this tour to come around.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-09-07 09:37 by Keith The Beast.

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: September 7, 2007 09:47

There'll be another tour in the not too distant future.
They're not ready to pack it in yet...but they're too old to hang about ;^)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2567
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home