Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Jagger Warhol
Posted by: RogerStones ()
Date: July 30, 2007 18:14

I own the nÂș 139 original screenprint (I don't know how to paste a picture of it!)

I paid 18.000 U$ 4 years ago through www.fineartsite.com

Posted by: rlngstns ()
Date: July 30, 2007 18:29

i had great help in posting from buttonyourlip, schillid, rockman...etc....entitled posting on this site ...is your screenprint framed?....hanging in the living room?...game room?....YES...should have bot these years ago...but who knew?....apparently Tommy Hilfiger owns all 10

Posted by: Promoman ()
Date: July 30, 2007 21:49

Check this one out. Only 75k

I remember havind seen one in a Gallery in San Francisco for only 12k about 6 years ago. Whish I had bought it back then.

Posted by: rlngstns ()
Date: July 30, 2007 22:11

that's a great one....the colour's used for that one and #140 is fantastic....was this the one you saw?...this is difficult to find

Posted by: RogerStones ()
Date: July 31, 2007 16:35

Yes I bought it framed, they sent it to me right from San Francisco to Barcelona perfectly packed. Is in the living room of course. Everytime I look at it reminds me the great Love you Live album. Is there any better guitar solo than the one in "Can't you hear me knocking" track ? (Mick Taylor I guess)

Posted by: Glam Descendant ()
Date: August 4, 2007 00:54

>There are three fabulous Jagger portraits with a alash of turquoise across the eyes.

That was a portrait that Mick himself commissioned. I would guess that they are still in his private collection. If you watch closely during the party scene in BEING MICK you can see some of the artwork that hung in the Richmond home, including a Warhol Hand Colored Flowers.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2038
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home