Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: OT: Concert for Princess Di on VH1/MTV - Your Thoughts/Reviews
Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: July 7, 2007 15:39

I saw P-Diddy's performance (?) last night on TV. I was embarassed for him. Absolutely awful. He kept begging the crowd to cheer for Diana (whom he probably didn't know either). He came across as completely soulless. Whitest black guy ever.

"No Anchovies, Please"

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: July 7, 2007 15:43

I liked Rod Stewart...but the voice is weaker....and to many people on stage!He still is wearing Jaggers second hand clothes...but he always did that.

Posted by: LA FORUM ()
Date: July 7, 2007 18:41

ablett Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eh, you means Toms had some work done?
>
> [onlinetalent.com]
> images/Tom%20Jones.jpg

Haha!

when Diana died people thanked her for giving so much to the people. Gave what? She enjoyed a jet set lifestyle, unhappy with life in a cage with the Prince of Wales, yes, but still. Couldnt care less and Keith was 100% right about Elton. But her two sons (one is probably not Charles's) I like. They are clever (compared to most royalties) and have a sense of humour you wont find in the truly embarrassing Swedish Royal Family.

Re: OT: Concert for Princess Di on VH1/MTV
Posted by: DKsoulman ()
Date: July 10, 2007 22:35

Rod Stewart with Maggie May was the highlight of the concert. Baby Jane is boring on CD, but it is okay live. You can dance, sing along and have a good time. Sailing,.. well. Sailing is Sailing. BUT WHY DIDN'T THEY LET ROD PLAY JUST BEFORE ELTON JOHN! All the crap after Rod let party fell flat again. And it took a long time before Elton John was ready. And his rock material really is not that strong.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1369
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home