Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

And finally... I got my membership money back!
Posted by: stonesrick ()
Date: July 10, 2007 14:26

In April, I purchased my rs.com membership at a cost of $100 intending to use my password to purchase tickets. I didn't need to use it and therefore imediately cancelled my membership a couple of days later as per the terms and conditions. i.e. a full refund within 30 days.

This did not show up on my statement and bearing in mind other people's comments on this site, I began to become concerned. A few weeks after the 30 day deadline, I emailed rs.com on a couple of occasions but did not even receive a reply.

Last week I came to South Carolina for my holiday (vacation, as they say over here) and contacted customer services for the organisation who administer the fan club (Tel: 347-282-2273).

I explained my situation to a chap who was quite helpful and he stated that my membership would be cancelled and my credit card refurnded within 24-48 hours.

This morning $100 has been credited to my account (after the exchange rate conversion I'm actually 32p in credit).

The point is that I am certain that unless I had made this telephone call, nothing had been put in place to refund my membership ...and I had to travel half way around the world to do it!

I hope those who have not received their refund do so and this post may help you along the way.

God bless rs.com!

Re: And finally... I got my membership money back!
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: July 10, 2007 23:03

cool that it worked for you!
that's ultrastar's number, and people in this thread here said calling them didn't help: [www.iorr.org]
obviously it depends on who you talk with - i hope people in the same situation will succeed too if they try again

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1722
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home