Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

All receive your o2 tickets?!
Posted by: otherside ()
Date: June 18, 2007 23:00

Have somebody all receive his tickets for the London shows in the o2 arena?!

Re: All receive your o2 tickets?!
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: June 18, 2007 23:01

Nope...dont expect them til next month at the earliest

Posted by: monkeyman07 ()
Date: June 18, 2007 23:07

Nope

wipeacdc@hotmail.com
never too old or young to rocknroll!!!!!!

Posted by: LOGIE ()
Date: June 18, 2007 23:29

Not a suasage.

Posted by: pgarof ()
Date: June 19, 2007 01:18

No, I would expect them a week before the show.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: June 20, 2007 06:02

Is this ticketmaster UK, or O2? As I recall Twickenham took forever last year, but when they finally arrived, they were very nice custom tickets, with a cool little pamphlet about the show.

Posted by: gstone ()
Date: June 20, 2007 10:30

No tickets received... And it worries me, since I'm travelling to most of the remaining shows. I met some Scandinavian fans in Frankfurt who had a tough time getting in, because E-Tix only managed to send out tickets less than a week before the show. And the Scandinavians had followed the tour since Werchter. They managed to get in, without their tickets, but only after spending ridiculous amounts of money using their cellphones to phone the fan club... The fan club has a lot to answer for. And also I heard that people who bought HOT TICKETS have NOT received the laminates or the special souvernirs they were supposed to get. Do we see the beginning of a scandal here?

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: June 20, 2007 11:34

If that's true, and it probably is, then contact the company who issues them (E-tix?) then contact your credit card company as you have been misled and it's cost you a fortune too. Credit card companies are great at sorting out complaints like these.

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: June 20, 2007 11:49

gstone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>people who bought HOTTICKETS have NOT received the laminates or the
> special souvernirs they were supposed to get. Do
> we see the beginning of a scandal here?

not the beginning of a scandal, by any means.
the 'fanclub', ticketing and merchandise sales, has been a shodily run practice with outright contempt for the consumer, for a long while.

Posted by: lodge ()
Date: June 20, 2007 13:23

I had hot seat tickets for Calgary in 2005 and never ever received anything. I only had a mail for my correct address and then never received anything.
Anyway ticketmaster is always much to slow. The fastest tickets I received was eventim and ticketone (1-2 days)

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: June 20, 2007 14:39

lodge Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I had hot seat tickets for Calgary in 2005 and
> never ever received anything. I only had a mail
> for my correct address and then never received
> anything.
>

If this is a common occurrence, I'm amazed such things havent been publicised more. Its bad enough charging fans about double the price of an already extortionately priced ticket with the sweetener of a 'souvenir' as it is. To not even send the bloody thing out is scandalous.

Posted by: gstone ()
Date: June 20, 2007 15:46

The more I think about this, the angryer I get. We ought to do something. This is a scandal, and quite close to a fraud. Making people pay for things they never get. I know the Stones camp read IORR.org on a regular basis. Perhaps one should start a new thread? With an annoying title, like Fan Club ticket scandal, fraud etc. I'm sure Jagger will get mad and demand they get things stright.

Posted by: lodge ()
Date: June 20, 2007 15:59

But where should you complain if everything goes always via e-mail addresses. There is just no chance to contact anybody personally. Except Ticketmaster, but that's not the issue.
For Zurich I had also e-tics and only after insisting and calling the local promoter several times I received my tickets in time.
The whole fanclub thing is a farce anyway. I mean I got better tickets via ticketmaster then via the fanclub. So I did not use it. Furthermore for Europeans it lacks the language that mostly you get 95% of the information in English and not every body has such a common knowledge of another language like one should have to communicate correctly.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: June 20, 2007 20:17

with fanclub issues people have said phoning ultrastar works pretty well (they "run" the thing).
i don't know if they'd be any help with hot seat problems but:

[www.ultrastar.com]
45 Main Street, Suite 636
ULTRASTAR
Brooklyn, NY 11201
tel: 347.282.2273 (with whatever prefix is needed if you're phoning from abroad, of course)
fax: 718.855.1851 (ditto)

Posted by: phd ()
Date: June 20, 2007 20:45

No. Do you think TM can forget ?

Posted by: Niklas ()
Date: June 20, 2007 22:28

NO!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1766
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home