Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Düsseldorf stage
Posted by: Mick Jagger ()
Date: June 12, 2007 10:47

Ticket sales seem to go really slow. Like in Frankfurt, they are now planning to build the stage at one side of the stadium. New capacity then: 36.000. That´s what a German newspaper says today.

Re: Düsseldorf stage
Posted by: harald2002 ()
Date: June 12, 2007 10:54

look at "saalplan" for Düsseldorf

[www.eventim.de]

Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: June 12, 2007 11:08

That's what I said some days before. Same disaster in Hamburg. If I'll get front row for 65 Euro maybe I'll go ;-) I hope some of the gready bustards - whoever it is - will wake up...

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: June 12, 2007 11:22

They'd better not mess with my "almost" front seats

Posted by: Rockingfan ()
Date: June 12, 2007 11:48

Which newspaper tells you that?????

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: June 12, 2007 13:14

Hey Rockingdfan, there is something wrong with your keyboard, as there are too many "?". Maybe you should check that.

It was in the NRZ today.

Sales for Düsseldorf are really, really bad. If they play a good show tonight and get rave reviews, sales might increase. But don't forget that Genesis and The Police are playing D'dorf this year as well, many casual concert goers have spent their money already.

So I expect them to move the stage or to cancel the show altogether. Maybe they should move it to a smaller arena.

Ah, by the way, their is a curtain in the LTU Arena. If you close it, it separates the Arena in two parts ("Theatre Setting"). Pearl Jam chose this setting for their concert, but couldn't sell out anyway, so they moved to an even smaller arena.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: June 12, 2007 13:20

Papo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maybe they should move it to
> a smaller arena.

I don't see it happen but it would be great

Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: June 12, 2007 13:48

Papo Wrote:
> Hey Rockingdfan, there is something wrong with
> your keyboard, as there are too many "?". Maybe
> you should check that.
>
> It was in the NRZ today.
>
> Sales for Düsseldorf are really, really bad. If
> they play a good show tonight and get rave
> reviews, sales might increase. But don't forget
> that Genesis and The Police are playing D'dorf
> this year as well, many casual concert goers have
> spent their money already.
>
> So I expect them to move the stage or to cancel
> the show altogether. Maybe they should move it to
> a smaller arena.
>
> Ah, by the way, their is a curtain in the LTU
> Arena. If you close it, it separates the Arena in
> two parts ("Theatre Setting"). Pearl Jam chose
> this setting for their concert, but couldn't sell
> out anyway, so they moved to an even smaller
> arena.

The bad ticket sales has nothing to do wether they play a good or bad show.
You can't take 190Euro for a rock'n roll concert.

And btw. way, Police and Genesis are sold out!

Posted by: $TONES$ ()
Date: June 12, 2007 13:55

Frankfurt tickets now on sale for just 59.00 euro stadium only 40% sold out stage will be moved to square dimensions

B stage will reach almost seated area ... !!

Posted by: ThatsWhatISay ()
Date: June 12, 2007 14:14

Moving the stage to the long side in Düsseldorf now would be a huge mistake. They should wait for the reviews of the Frankfurt concert. Also many people who enjoyed the Frakfurt concert will certainly go to Düsseldorf or Hamburg as well. Even me and 2 of my friends who live in Düsseldorf don't have tickets yet. You don't have to be a farseer to know that Stones tickets in Germany sell slowly. So most people know there is no need to hurry and they wait until the last minute to get their tickets.

Btw, currently at eventim there are NO seats on the field avaible for Düsseldorf.
I seriously doubt sales are THAT bad.

Also don't forget about the run-up audience on the day of the concert. I remember people saying only 23.000 tickets for Werchter sold. Well in the end there were about 35.000 or more. Same with Nijmegen. People had "sources" telling them sales were approx. 20.000. Well, in the end there were something like 50.000 people there.

If they are not able to fill the LTU arena in Düsseldorf than it is the end of the Stones touring Germany. Düsseldorf is one of the richest regions in Germany and the area around is densly populated. If the Stones can't make it there they won't make it anywhere else in Germany.

Date: June 12, 2007 14:18

thatswhatisay IT IS ALREADY CONFIRMED on the dusseldorf arena web site that they moved the stagedesign

Posted by: bumbum ()
Date: June 12, 2007 14:23

Now you can win tickets from Getgo.de - lots of tickets given away just to fill up the stadium.....

What a disasterw tih the ticket sales in Germany - seems like the germans are turning their back to Rolling Stones.

Date: June 12, 2007 14:24

Where is it confirmed? I Don't find it.

That's just a ridiculous decision as it is still 2 months to the concert.

Date: June 12, 2007 14:26

well dont forget ticket prices and they have been coming back so many times and also many times stones had to re-scedule the shows but the same goes for dutch fans a few years ago they sold out 3- 4 shows 200.000 tickets and nijmegen only 38.000 more than 1500 tickets left over on the black market !!

Date: June 12, 2007 14:32

hot news !!!!

DIE ROLLING STONES SPIELEN IN DER COMMERZBANK-ARENA AB SOFORT IN EINER QUERVERSION 06.06.2007

Um ihre spektakuläre und aufwendige Bühnenproduktion in das Stadion einzupassen, spielen die Rolling Stones ihr Konzert am 13. Juni 2007 in der Frankfurter Commerzbank-Arena nun in einer Querversion, d.h. die Bühne befindet sich nicht mehr an der Kopfseite des Stadions, sondern auf der Längsseite. Dadurch vermindert sich der Abstand aller Plätze zur Bühne und bietet den Fans somit eine bessere Sicht auf die gesamte Produktion, für deren legendäre Ausmaße die Rolling Stones ja bekannt sind!

Ein weiteres Bonbon: ab sofort ist auch begrenztes Kontingent an Stehplatzkarten für 59,00 Euro (inkl. Gebühren) erhältlich!

Für Fans, die sich bereits Karten auf der betroffenen Stadionseite gekauft haben, sind neue Plätze vorgesehen, die qualitativ mit den bisherigen Plätzen gleichwertig sind. Die entsprechenden Karten können am Veranstaltungstag an gesondert eingerichteten Stellen gegen Vorlage der Originalkarten umgetauscht werden, so dass ein reibungsloser Ablauf gewährleistet werden kann. Reguläre Tickets und ein entsprechenden Saalplan gibt es unter www.eventim.de .

Momentan befinden sich die Rolling Stones bereits in den Proben zu ihrer kommenden "Bigger Bang European Tour 2007" und man darf gespannt sein, welches Programm sie sich für dieses Jahr aussuchen werden!

Quelle: Peter Rieger Konzertagentur GmbH & Co. KG

Date: June 12, 2007 14:32

@ $TONES$ Where is it written on the LTU arena website that the stage will be build up at the long side of the stadium?

Date: June 12, 2007 14:39

IF YOU Want to win tickets just see www.eventim.de just answer the question: whats this tour named:

Posted by: Cat ()
Date: June 12, 2007 15:18

Papo Wrote:
>
> It was in the NRZ today.
>
Where exactly did you read that ?

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: June 12, 2007 15:34

what does the "hot news" that $tones$ posted say, please and thank you?
the general idea, at least?

Posted by: Greenblues ()
Date: June 12, 2007 16:09

Its just an promotion-info by the Frankfurt promoter.

It says that the stage will be moved to the square side in Frankfurt and that there are footings available for 59,- Euro each.

Posted by: Rockingfan ()
Date: June 12, 2007 16:39

ok I am pretty sure that if Frankfurt will get good reviews the concerts in Düsseldorf and HH will sell more tickets. If it will be a sell out we do not know. It is a bit sad to play in front of a half empty/full stadium. But that is that. But perhaps we get a special show anyway for those who came

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: June 12, 2007 17:41

Ticket sales in Düsseldorf are not well, but much better than in Frankfurt. I don't see them moving the stage to the long side of the stadium. Still lots of time to sell tickets for Düsseldorf and Hamburg.

Posted by: HighwireC ()
Date: June 12, 2007 18:37

Duesseldorf and Hamburg sells much better than Frankfurt, there are no plans to change the seating, so I'm told.

There was a very short time to sell tickets for the Frankfurt show, only about 10 weeks. Duesseldorf and Hamburg have two month left.

Let It Rock!

Posted by: TE ()
Date: June 12, 2007 23:20

Guess the Germann press will do the same as any local press.
Give it a high score for the circus value. That sells more tickets as well.
The biggest paper in Norway gave opening night a 5 on the dice, another one 4. The 5 was more or less for what the show gave the average "customer". Who didn't notice or cared that XXXX missed this or that.

See you tommorow in Frankfurt

TE
Oslo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1623
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home