Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ISO Koln 1973 pics
Posted by: Britney ()
Date: May 20, 2007 14:53

After succesfully finding something on Mannheim 1973 [www.iorr.org], let's see if we can find some Stones Koln 73 pix in the IORR community.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2007-05-20 14:55 by Britney.

Re: ISO Koln 1973 pics
Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: May 20, 2007 17:32

I have some pics and tried to upload at RO but..I just don't gte it. Photobucket works sometimes , sometimes it don't.

"...no longer shall you trudge 'cross my peaceful mind."

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: May 20, 2007 17:48

Chelsea, you simply forgot about a "[" . It's up now.
It's from Jean Marie's book, isn't it ?

Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: May 20, 2007 18:31

How come you so smart? LOL Yes from jean's funky book. Do you have the 78 one too? I think this is a cool thing he does.

"...no longer shall you trudge 'cross my peaceful mind."

Date: May 20, 2007 20:25

Check w/Harry Rosenbluth. He took pics at both shows. I have two of them.

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Date: May 21, 2007 00:04

Thanks Chelsea. Off to Rocks Off again!

The Harry Rosenbluth site contains Copenhagen pics not Mannheim or Cologne(last time I checked)

Date: May 21, 2007 11:55

Can you post yer pics Menace?

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: April 23, 2012 13:15

Credits Dominique Tarlé

HMN

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: April 23, 2012 20:02

Merci HM!

DT appears to be one of the best photographers of the Stones ever. Let's hope he puts out a BIG book soon...

Date: April 23, 2012 20:34

dcba
DT appears to be one of the best photographers of the Stones ever. Let's hope he puts out a BIG book soon...

A cheap edition of "Exile" will make my day. Pity that these awesome shots are only edited for the Genesis Publications, but it's not new and it's not the first time that I state on this business of the very expensive books market.
It's ok when the money goes to the photographer and it's desserved for Tarlé and all the other ones, but truly, how many of us could purchase a 500 € book ???
Speculators knows that some die-hard fans are ready to eat potatoes during 1 year to get one of these books , but no kidding when the business has been done, I mean when the book is OOP it's time to think to most of the fans that will be very satisfy with a cheap edition , instead of this some guys on a well known auction site still keep on tryin' to sell their stuff at high prices...
i.e 3000 € for Exile which make me wonder if they really like the Stones or the smell of the €€€€€£££££$$$$$...

HMN

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: April 23, 2012 21:32

"A cheap edition of "Exile" will make my day"

DT told me Exile would never be reissued. I kinda sensed a gentleman's agreement between DT and the (late) Genesis Publications' boss.

From what I could gather it's the GP boss who hunted down DT as soon as he heard some guy had been in residence at Nellcote.

Date: April 23, 2012 21:47

dcba
DT told me Exile would never be reissued...

That's what he told me too when I've asked him, one never knows anyway,
see what happened with Ethan Russell's LIB...

HMN

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1172
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home