Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Lausanne Migros Stickers
Posted by: Rockingfan ()
Date: April 17, 2007 18:03

Did any body also send in stamped envelopes and got the stickers already.
I started to send about 20 or 30 Monday Tuesday 11th, but nothing so far.
What is your experience.
Only for Swiss sorry.

Re: Lausanne Migros Stickers
Posted by: Sjouke ()
Date: April 17, 2007 18:14

I am so sick of this way of getting tickets... it is so against everything the Stones were standing for... you first have to buy loads of toilet paper and other shit before getting some adhesives... and no customer takes them, so I wonder where all those tickets will end up.
And then Rome... seating all over up to 150 Euro... I will not spend so much money to see a sloppy band playing their songs over and over again. Sorry for moaning but I can't help it. Does anybody know if Lausanne will be seating too?

sjouke

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: April 17, 2007 18:26

@Rockingfan: stickers not yet received. My mother did not.. someone else did not.

@sjouke: Don't know...

Posted by: Bruce ()
Date: April 17, 2007 20:33

Hang in there! I also did not get any stickers yet (sent out 15 letters!). I guess it just takes some time for the Migros people to work themselves through the piles and piles of envelopes... However, I will not be able to participate myself in the competition - as I already won tickets last Saturday. But I will help a good friend of mine - a huge Stones fan himself - getting his tickets...

I totally agree with you, Sjouke. I cannot stand the "Migros" way... I am quite afraid that the crowd in Lausanne will be "lousy" - as it will not necessarily consist of Stones fans, but of ordinary "Cumulus Card" holders...

Posted by: lodge ()
Date: April 17, 2007 22:28

We all know that we can't stand teh Migros way, but somehow it's a challenge. Somebody gave me five full booklets for free and a lot of people in the ffice just place the stickers or booklets on my desk. That's very nice I think.

But I assume somebody has to call again as Monday is the altest date for turning in the booklets.

Posted by: corvonero ()
Date: April 17, 2007 22:48

I sent out 3 envelopes but did not receive anything so far.
Hope i get them before saturday.

Date: April 18, 2007 18:54

NEWS!!! I just got an envelope from Migros - with 10 stickers inside. So - at least one answer to the 15 letters I sent out to Migros...

Posted by: blackn'blue ()
Date: April 19, 2007 14:49

nothing received yet, when is the drawing of the tickets ?

Date: April 19, 2007 15:08

Well you only can give them in until 23rd April!!!!!

Date: April 19, 2007 15:11

well i hope i have them on saturday latest then. thanks for the info

Date: April 20, 2007 11:32

Got my first two envelopes today

Date: April 20, 2007 13:31

Another 7 envelopes arrived today - with a total of 70 stickers. So another 7 envelopes missing... (to be continued)

Date: April 20, 2007 14:37

Received also my first 2 today, 5 still missing

Date: April 20, 2007 19:04

Today I could play at two Migros shops in Basel. And at the second I was lucky enough to win 2 tickets. There were not many people in line... Tomorrow a new chance!!!

sjouke

Date: April 20, 2007 20:44

CONGRATULATIONS, SJOUKE!!! I am happy you also got yours... I also played today - but no luck. Tomorrow's another day... But just make sure - in case you should win again - that you tell them another Cumulus Card number, 'cause you can only win once with a card...

See you in Lausanne, then!

Posted by: MarcJ ()
Date: April 20, 2007 21:53

I went today in Aigle with my kids, and my son won the 2 tickets ! No need to go to Migros Aigle on Saturday, as we were number 10 on their list and the guy told me that they only had 10 pairs of tickets....

Date: April 21, 2007 09:33

... and congratulations also to your son, MarcJ. He'll be having a great time at the concert. However, it is correct that they have 10 pairs of tickets - but per day (that's 10 for Friday, and 10 for Saturday)!!!

Posted by: Lacride ()
Date: April 21, 2007 09:59

Yesterday in Zurich I won my two tix !

Date: April 21, 2007 12:07

It was my lucky day again... today I won 2 tickets again with another Cumulus card in Basel. They'll deliver in July. So, soon the trade can start :-)

sjouke

Date: April 21, 2007 12:58

Well done, guys! Me and some friends helped my cousin win his tickets today at the Migros in Stans! We were four people - and we all played right after each other. And the fourth of us won 2 tickets! Yeehaw... Lausanne, we're comin'...

Posted by: millstone ()
Date: April 21, 2007 14:11

Good news seeing that you Stonesfans will be present there.

Posted by: corvonero ()
Date: April 21, 2007 17:38

Got my 3 envelopes with the stickers today (i'm in Italy), the very last day for me to enter the contest.
Unfortunatly the nearest Migros (Agno) did not have the slot-machine lottery but i was able to enter the contest with four cards.
Hopefully one of them gets picked :-)

Lorenzo

Posted by: MarcJ ()
Date: April 21, 2007 18:52

This last 24hours were very intense to get a chance to see the Stones in Lausanne. My son (7) did win yesterday in the lotery but as i am looking for 4 tickets i did continue to try to get them.
I received this morning 3 of the 4 enveloppes by mail,but the biggest surprise was 60 stickers in front of my door....still wondering who came to give me that gift...
Now i have put together 25 cards with stickers in 3 different shops, 3 different days, working on 3 different Cumulus cards number, what's about your strategy to win ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1998
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home