Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 6 of 8
Re: Ticket ARRIVALS
Posted by: babylon ()
Date: May 11, 2007 22:48

Queenie, I'm going to ask my embassy if my ticket can be delivered to their adress :-))
I'm living in Austria. (I think Lorenz got his from a collegue who picked it up for him).
Very strange indeed, there are no secrets on such a ticket that they must be aware of being taken out of the country... Hope they let the Stones in (and out again, of course) ..:-)
Susan

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: May 11, 2007 22:58

BarRoomQueen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Isle of Wight tickets arrived yesterday. Is anyone
> else going to this?

I'm waiting on mine...

Posted by: vdkf ()
Date: May 11, 2007 23:24

reneb Wrote:
> Hey everybody,
>
> I have a Paris ticket for porte H, i am looking
> for a ticket with porte S.
> We are with four people but one with another
> ticket.
> I am very happy if i can change that one.
>
> Rene

hey rene,

did I get you right that you are 4 people of which 3 have the same FOS side and 1 doesn't? If that should be the case - I got 3 "porte S" (ouest) and would trade them for 3 "Porte H" (est)...

voodookeef

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-05-11 23:26 by vdkf.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: May 11, 2007 23:33

babylon Wrote:
> Queenie, I'm going to ask my embassy if my ticket
> can be delivered to their adress :-))
> I'm living in Austria. (I think Lorenz got his
> from a collegue who picked it up for him).
> Very strange indeed, there are no secrets on such
> a ticket that they must be aware of being taken
> out of the country... Hope they let the Stones in
> (and out again, of course) ..:-)
> Susan

that's a good idea. let me know what happens!

Posted by: reneb ()
Date: May 12, 2007 13:39

Hey vooddokeef,

Yeah thats right, i have three Porte S FOS and one Porte H FOS.
It should be great if we can change.

Rene

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 12, 2007 23:07

Got my Paris tix today, section U6. Taking my 65 year old parents to theit 1st ever Stones gig and my own 15th (I've just turned 40). Can't wait. I get the impression that this is THE show to go to - it's the only 'big' stadium show that appears to be selling well so far. The boys always seem to move up a gear for Paris too - they clearly love the place. I was there in '98 just after France won the World Cup and the place was bouncing.

Date: May 13, 2007 03:25

grzegorz67 Wrote:
I was there in '98 just after France
> won the World Cup and the place was bouncing.

it was in '03 and '06 too! last year's electricity was particularly high - and ronnie was in full form.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 13, 2007 19:04

That further underlines my point that the band always move up a gear for Paris. According to stuff written on here last year Ronnie began the Euro tour last year on rather poor form with a notable improvement from Paris on. I caught them in Cardiff and though he was excellent.

I really like Ronnie, seems like an affable decent bloke, unfortunately troubled by issues with the booze, which I do hope he can finally beat. I'm hopeful of a good show, particularly as it's my parents 1st show - it's down to them that I became a fan, thanks to playing all the warhorses on the compilation Rolled Gold while I was a young child in the 70s,lying upstairs in bed listening !

All hail Ronnie !!! A far better player than many are willing to give him credit for.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: May 17, 2007 15:06

Just got my UPS notification of imminent letter delivery ... I guess it's the long awaited Barcelona and/or Madrid tickets.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: May 17, 2007 15:28

grzegorz67 Wrote:
> Got my Paris tix today, section U6. Taking my 65
> year old parents to theit 1st ever Stones gig and
> my own 15th (I've just turned 40). Can't wait. I
> get the impression that this is THE show to go to
> - it's the only 'big' stadium show that appears to
> be selling well so far.

well, they sold all 60,000 Slane tickets in about 2-3 hours, which isnt bad for an island of 5.5 million people! I think a couple of other large scale shows sold very well...Gothenburg?

The boys always seem to
> move up a gear for Paris too - they clearly love
> the place. I was there in '98 just after France
> won the World Cup and the place was bouncing.

I was there that night too. Unforgettable. And with the 2nd show being cancelled, the pitch was overcrowded to the point where it was quite dangerous! What a great show it was, too

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: May 17, 2007 17:44

Isle of Wight ticket delivered yesterday.

Posted by: stonesrick ()
Date: May 18, 2007 09:57

I have just received my USP notification of delivery of Barcelona tickets from Ticktacktickets.

I live in England so fingers crossed.

Some people may say how sad that a 52 year old male gets so excited about a visit from Postman Pat and has decided to work from home today just in case they arrive. A bit like a 7-year old getting up on Xmas day to open his presents - but that's what this band do to you!

Date: May 18, 2007 10:14

babylon - you can pick up bucharest tickets at a designated outlet the day before the show!

Date: May 18, 2007 14:08

Yes... they've just arrived by Express delivery. My tickets for Barcelona on 21st June. It was worth working from home today after all.

BTW I live in England and ordered them on the first day of public sale with Ticktacktickytacktickets.....

34 days to go!

Date: May 18, 2007 14:15

stonesrick Wrote:
> Yes... they've just arrived by Express delivery.
> My tickets for Barcelona on 21st June. It was
> worth working from home today after all.
>
> BTW I live in England and ordered them on the
> first day of public sale with
> Ticktacktickytacktickets.....
>
> 34 days to go!

Sittin' here waiting for the knock on the door ... (sound of fingers drumming impatiently) ... !!

Date: May 18, 2007 14:32

paulywaul Wrote:
> stonesrick Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yes... they've just arrived by Express
> delivery.
> > My tickets for Barcelona on 21st June. It was
> > worth working from home today after all.
> >
> > BTW I live in England and ordered them on the
> > first day of public sale with
> > Ticktacktickytacktickets.....
> >
> > 34 days to go!
>
> Sittin' here waiting for the knock on the door ...
> (sound of fingers drumming impatiently) ... !!

And they've arrived ... Barcelona tix.

Just Madrid to go now ... (and O2 of course - but in keeping with Ticketmaster's finest traditions we won't see them till 30 milliseconds before showtime). Uselss pillocks that they are.

Date: May 18, 2007 14:35

Paulywaul, do you know whether there will be a meet up for IORR members at Barca?

Date: May 18, 2007 14:38

stonesrick Wrote:
> Paulywaul, do you know whether there will be a
> meet up for IORR members at Barca?

I'm sure there will be, I'm not aware at this moment in time of any formal plans for one such meet up, but I have no doubt the subject will be brought up any day now.

Date: May 18, 2007 14:41

Thanks and hopefully see you see you in Barca!

Date: May 18, 2007 14:56

Got Barcelona too, 10 minutes ago.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: May 20, 2007 03:01

HELP ANYONE ORDER MADRID TICKETS TO BE DELIVERED IN SPAIN? I am in California so ordered tickets from ticktackticket of whatever its called to have them delivered to friends in Malaga. Ticktacktickets sent me an e-mail on May 3 giving me a UPS tracking number but so far no tickets have shown up at my friends house in Estepona. Have tried e-mailing ticket agency and UPS but can't seem to get a straight answer. Also cannot get through to either on the 902 number in Spain which they e-mailed me. anyone have any advice?! Should I wait patiently smiling smiley

Date: May 20, 2007 09:13

I should ask them to re-issue the tickets if I were you, today is 20th May. In my experience of UPS deliveries from www.ticktackticket.com, if they notify you a letter is gonna turn up on day whatever, sure enough it does. I've had two deliveries from them so far, San Sebastian and Barcelona. Got the notice the day before the actual delivery, worked like clockwork both times. Your delivery is now two and a half weeks late ..... ?

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: May 20, 2007 10:06

My tickets for Werchter still didnt arrive.. They are the first I ordered and the last to be delivered... Did anyone allready got their Werchter tickets? I did order through etix.com.

-Menno

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: sluissie ()
Date: May 20, 2007 10:14

It seems that in all our cases there is one defining problem: a lack of information.

Why on earth can they not give an approximate term for the ticket to arrive in the confirmation e-mail? It would solve SO many worries.

Jelle

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: May 20, 2007 10:19

they should send them the moment they got the payment...

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: sluissie ()
Date: May 20, 2007 10:27

There is something to say for that MononoM, but I really don't care it THEY keep my ticket safe, or let me do it myself, as long as it arrives comfortably in time.
What I DO want to know when I have bought the ticket, is WHERE it is, WHEN are they going to send it, so WHEN can I expect it, so WHEN do i have to start to worry.

Jelle

Date: May 20, 2007 10:46

sarahunwin Wrote:
> HELP ANYONE ORDER MADRID TICKETS TO BE DELIVERED
> IN SPAIN? I am in California so ordered tickets
> from ticktackticket of whatever its called to have
> them delivered to friends in Malaga.
> Ticktacktickets sent me an e-mail on May 3 giving
> me a UPS tracking number but so far no tickets
> have shown up at my friends house in Estepona.
> Have tried e-mailing ticket agency and UPS but
> can't seem to get a straight answer. Also cannot
> get through to either on the 902 number in Spain
> which they e-mailed me. anyone have any advice?!
> Should I wait patiently smiling smiley

Sarah, on the UPS notification is should QUOTE a specific delivery date. As I said (couple of posts above this one), I've had two deliveries from ticktackticket now through UPS, and on both occasions the notification was sent out exactly 24 hours before the delivery; sure enough the letter turned up the following day. So look up the quoted delivery date in the mail message they sent you, and if the letter is now anything more than a day or two late (and it is) ... I should asume the worst (namely that UPS have lost it) and get the ticket agency to re-issue the tickets. Can't be the first time it'll have happened ... that tickets have gone astray ?

Date: May 20, 2007 21:54

Its weird it doesn't actually say they've been sent it just gives me a tracking number and says in spanish "Info facturas recibidas"

When I emailed ticktacticket they sent me the following e-mail in spanish which I think says they haven't received the tickets from the promoter (perhaps Carlos or someone can confirm the exact translation???). If they haven't received the tickets why would they give me a UPS serial number? any help appreciated as I can't get through by phone! Below is the text:

Estimada señora,

Mediante el apartado Seguimiento de compras de nuestra página web comprobará que el envío a domicilio está en proceso.

Por norma general, las entradas se envi­an el dia siguiente al que se ha realizado la compra. Sin embargo, la empresa organizadora del evento no nos ha proporcionado las entradas físicas por el momento. Por este motivo no se ha realizado el envi­o hasta la fecha.

Una vez que la empresa organizadora nos proporcione las entradas físicas y realicemos el envi­o, recibirá una notificación de la empresa de mensajería informándole de que sus entradas están en camino.

Lamentamos no disponer de más información.

Atentamente,

Tick Tack Ticket

Posted by: stonesfrk ()
Date: May 20, 2007 22:24

sarahunwin Wrote:
> Its weird it doesn't actually say they've been
> sent it just gives me a tracking number and says
> in spanish "Info facturas recibidas"
>
> When I emailed ticktacticket they sent me the
> following e-mail in spanish which I think says
> they haven't received the tickets from the
> promoter (perhaps Carlos or someone can confirm
> the exact translation???). If they haven't
> received the tickets why would they give me a UPS
> serial number? any help appreciated as I can't
> get through by phone! Below is the text:
>
>
> Estimada señora,
>
> Mediante el apartado Seguimiento de compras de
> nuestra página web comprobará que el envío a
> domicilio está en proceso.
>
> Por norma general, las entradas se envi­an el dia
> siguiente al que se ha realizado la compra. Sin
> embargo, la empresa organizadora del evento no nos
> ha proporcionado las entradas físicas por el
> momento. Por este motivo no se ha realizado el
> envi­o hasta la fecha.
>
> Una vez que la empresa organizadora nos
> proporcione las entradas físicas y realicemos el
> envi­o, recibirá una notificación de la empresa
> de mensajería informándole de que sus entradas
> están en camino.
>
> Lamentamos no disponer de más información.
>
>
>
> Atentamente,
>
> Tick Tack Ticket

Sarah, My ticket's from France,did'nt say they were sent either,when they arrived. You know when you check the site where you purchased the ticket's. Like some people told me to look and some people got them a few day's before me,and they were going to Canada,not my address either,you know were i live and it's not canada. You should be able to contact UPS International on the phone,and they should be able to tell you exactly where your package is,they know what truck or building or where ever that package is,if you have a tracking #. If they give you another run around do what paulywaul said and have them reissue the ticket's tommorrow,you know it's sunday.soon to be monday mourning in Spain so you should know tomorrow mouning,when you wake up if they arrived.Like i told you yesterday mine are coming from a personal friend from Spain,so he got them like 2 day's after the order,so your friends should have recieved them a few weeks ago.. But i will tell you when they get here which should be by tuesday.

Date: May 20, 2007 23:25

way too stressful! I actually bought 2 tickets for the same show. These are seated on the side and I also have a GA waiting somewhere at El Corte Ingles in Madrid! Hopefully

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 6 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1547
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home