Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

What about "On stage" tickets?
Posted by: Harm ()
Date: March 23, 2007 23:20

Any word on that?

Re: What about "On stage" tickets?
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 23, 2007 23:25

Hopefully there wont be. What a sham that was last summer.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: March 23, 2007 23:43

gotta believe they're using the same stage as last year, so gotta believe they are gonna schlep them onto unsuspecting fans again....

Posted by: altamont69 ()
Date: March 23, 2007 23:49

If I remember correctly, in yesterdays press conference Mick said that some of the crowd would be onstage with the band .... that sure sounds like onstage seating to me .... just like the last part of the tour.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 23, 2007 23:59

I thought thay were talking about Keith claiming that concept was his idea. I dont recall him stating it would/wont be part of this year's stage

Think its already been indicated that its a different stage set up this summer anyway.

Posted by: rrronnie ()
Date: March 24, 2007 02:03

They will have the same stage and the same concept (onstage tickets) ...and probably the same setlists.Don't expect too many surprises.

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: March 24, 2007 02:31

Did the On Stage sh*t last year and is really not worth paying all that money for it.

If I had won a freeby, the story would be different.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: March 24, 2007 04:49

i was on stage 5 times (i know i've said this before) and all were great experiences. i never get front row in the seated US shows so this is the next best thing. if it's a general admission show and you don't want to wait in line hours ahead, it's a way to get close to the band.

Posted by: doster ()
Date: March 24, 2007 05:01

I saw one show "on stage" and loved it. But I knew I had other shows to see with different seats.

I would recommend hanging out at the box office the day of the show and trying to get some reasonably priced seats that become available close to the B stage.
When they stage is installed they have to juggle the seating a bit. I did this a couple times and was seated right next to the B stage for $160. I did feel sorry for the other people who had their tickets in hand for months and were at the end of the row.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: March 24, 2007 10:41

little queenie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i was on stage 5 times (i know i've said this
> before) and all were great experiences. i never
> get front row in the seated US shows so this is
> the next best thing. if it's a general admission
> show and you don't want to wait in line hours
> ahead, it's a way to get close to the band.

Got 7th row for Düsseldorf. Not that bad either, isn't it?

Date: March 24, 2007 19:06

I heard disclaimers to the term "On Stage seating"... Many people described it more like "Rear Stage Obstructed View Balcony Standing Room Only"

I suppose if it's free, why not...but I'd much rather have a view from the front or even the side rather than have to watch their old bums all night through cable trusses and sound equipment.

I had a side view at MGM Grand Vegas where I was just perched over Keef...now that was a great seat!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1372
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home