Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: What was the LAST Stones show you saw?
Posted by: letitloose ()
Date: March 6, 2007 21:18

Glasgow, my home city. Great night. Oiled the wheels beforehand in the Solid Rock on Hope St. Had a few cigarettes outside in the pouring rain with like minded people. Loved the gig - "Gold rings on ya"

Posted by: Pokalheld ()
Date: March 7, 2007 01:01

Stuttgart, August 3rd 2006.
It was a great show with a small meeting of 20 German/Swiss/Dutch board members (from www.stonestreff.de and www.stonesforum.de). They (the Stones) and we should really do that again smiling smiley

The musical highlights of that evening were Midnight Rambler and a raw, fascinating Satisfaction. And I'm not a newbee fan anymore, just waiting for this song anymore (if you know what I mean). But that Satisfaction really kicked ass. Also the new numbers were tight... unfortunately no Back Of My Hand, no Rain Fall Down, no new song by Keith... but no complaints either. It was a great show really. I'm waiting for the next one.

Posted by: gmanp ()
Date: March 7, 2007 05:46

Nashville Licks

Posted by: abb05 ()
Date: March 7, 2007 07:14

Cardiff 06

got there half way thru gig because trains were slow. Left Paris a little too late that day.

To make matters worse my ticket was to be at Will Call. Of course the Box Office was closed when I got there but the folks working the Gate believed my story and let me in. Thankfully I had email confirmation of my order from TM with me. Nice people at Millenium Stadium. Nice venue too.

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: March 7, 2007 07:29

Forum Horsens Outdoor, Horsens, Denmark

With special thnx to Keith and Ronnie smiling smiley

-Menno

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1682
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home