Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Wild -War-Pony horses.
Posted by: rooster ()
Date: February 2, 2007 22:17

A Wild horse-''She said Yeah'' Rip This Joint''Turd on the run''I wanna be your Man'''Lies''Fight''OH no not you''
A war horse-JJF...BS...SFTD..HTW..TD.ect
Pony horse-Miss you''Undercover''Before they make me run''Memory Motel''Let it bleed''
Can we introduce the term pony horse since we ve been talkin about horses a lot lately...i think a pony horse can grow to a war horse..it has to have the potention to grow.we use those terms everytime...i would like to see a list of all the war horses...and does the term Pony horse exist? Only the RS have all these horses..ahh this is die hard bull shite...but i always liked Crazy-war horses.so why not?

Re: Wild -War-Pony horses.
Posted by: Forty Niks ()
Date: February 2, 2007 22:32

Here's hoping that Satisfaction - the Barbaro of the warhorses - finally gets put to sleep this summer.

Date: February 2, 2007 22:48

Well it was asleep foo seven years(do not count the 72/73 Stevie/otis version..in knebworth they really did it)
SFTD was asleep foo 6 years with great versions in 75..do not like it so much nowadays
LSTNT is the perfect example of a pony-horse..the song comes back almost every tour but not enough to be a war-horse..it deserve to be!!

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: February 2, 2007 22:56

SFM and GS have become Pony Horses, but if you look at all the tours as a whole, its hard to say weather those are war or pony horses.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 2, 2007 22:59

Mick & Keith are my favourite clothes horses....

ROCKMAN

Date: February 2, 2007 23:24

Street Fighting man is a pure War horse..livin in exile.

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: February 3, 2007 03:18

rooster Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Street Fighting man is a pure War horse..livin in
> exile.

or being kept in the stalbe, so to speek.

Posted by: it's_all_wrong ()
Date: February 3, 2007 03:37

Get real people, Fight is not a horse of any kind.

Posted by: ventilator blues ()
Date: February 3, 2007 11:56

ponies dont grow, ponies and horses are just two differnt height of horses tongue sticking out smiley

Date: February 3, 2007 11:58

I happen to like''Fight'' very very much.

Posted by: NickB ()
Date: February 3, 2007 12:17

Hi Rooster

In England and specifically in the East End of London if you say that something is Pony it means that it's a bit Sh1t. Pony is rhyming slang. As in Pony and Trap = Crap.

I wouldn't call the songs that you put down ie Miss you, Undercover, Before they make me run, Memory Motel and Let it bleed as Crap.

Fight as a song on the other hand can be described as Pony as can the rest of Dirty Work......apart from the bit of boogie piano @ the end of the album.

NickB

Date: February 3, 2007 13:10

Hi Nick..no i didnt meant it that way cause i love these songs(thanks foo the lesson) have a nice weekend and a few pints.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2494
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home