Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...166167168169170171172173174175176...LastNext
Current Page: 171 of 210
Re: What is the next concert you have tickets for?
Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: September 7, 2019 18:08

March 3rd, 2020 Nagoya, Japan ... the Rolling Stones

(Just dreaming winking smiley )

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: September 7, 2019 20:52

Saw Maiden Tuesday night, they were good. Next up The Waterboys, John Fogerty & Liam Gallagher/The Who.

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: September 8, 2019 22:29

Ben Waters plus friends, next weekend, London. Whoop whoop !!!

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: September 9, 2019 05:10

Paddy
Saw Maiden Tuesday night, they were good. Next up The Waterboys, John Fogerty & Liam Gallagher/The Who.

Hey Paddy, saw Maiden too. A lot better than a couple years ago since this was a Legacy tour so no new album to promote. Last time half the show was songs of their new album. Elton John on the 21st and 22nd and then The Who next month. I just saw Fogerty last year in Abbotsford.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: September 9, 2019 05:16

DGA35
Paddy

Hey Paddy, saw Maiden too. A lot better than a couple years ago since this was a Legacy tour so no new album to promote. Last time half the show was songs of their new album. Elton John on the 21st and 22nd and then The Who next month. I just saw Fogerty last year in Abbotsford.
Maiden is one of the few bands that actually plays material from their new albums (at least 5-6 songs)...it can get tedious unless you're a die-hard fan, especially because so many of their songs are long.

ZZ Top - Oct. 27
Slayer, Primus, Ministry, Phil Anselmo - Nov. 8
Tool, Killing Joke - Nov. 16

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: September 9, 2019 09:24

Elton John Sept

Date: September 10, 2019 05:26

DGA35
Paddy

I’d skipped them the last few times for that reason, I think it was “a matter of life and death” they started doing that with. Bruce’s voice has held up really well I thought. Send me an email before the who. We can meet up for a beer or something before the gig.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: September 10, 2019 11:36

Muse @ Ziggo Dome Amsterdam on Thursday.

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: September 10, 2019 11:46

Elton John, Perth, November

Rod

Posted by: rlj1010 ()
Date: September 10, 2019 13:26

Fri Sept 20 - The Who - BB&T Center (Sunrise, FL)
Wed Oct 2 - Roger Waters movie - Ipic Boca (Boca Raton, FL)
Thu Oct 17 - Australian Bee Gees - Funky Biscuit (Boca Raton, FL)
Thu Nov 7 - Elvis Costello - Broward Center (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
Sat Nov 9 - Sting - Hard Rock Live (Hollywood, FL)
Sat Nov 16 - Denny Laine - Funky Biscuit (Boca Raton, FL)
Fri Feb 21 - Beach Boys - Coral Springs (Coral Springs, FL)
Sat March 7 - The Fab Faux - Parker Playhouse (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: September 10, 2019 17:14

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-10 17:15 by tatters.

Date: September 11, 2019 08:42

keefriff99
DGA35
Paddy

Maiden is one of the few bands that actually plays material from their new albums (at least 5-6 songs)...it can get tedious unless you're a die-hard fan, especially because so many of their songs are long.

ZZ Top - Oct. 27

I was a diehard fan back in the early 80s! Saw Maiden their first time in Vancouver on a triple bill Scorpions/Maiden/Girlschool. Got my Number of the Beast autographed by the full band when they did an autograph session at a record store downtown. I hate when they play too many long songs. Play Wrathchild, 22 Acacia Ave, Wasted Years, etc. Bruce's voice still sounds great but I'm not a huge fan of third guitarist Janick Gers. Too much of a poser on stage.

Posted by: justeillusion ()
Date: September 11, 2019 15:32

Ronnie Wood Show 11/21!!!

Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: September 11, 2019 15:37

Kiss, Metallica and Kris Kristofferson

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: September 11, 2019 16:39

Ron Wood 11/21 cool smiley

Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: September 11, 2019 16:46

JAMES
NADA SURF
NEW MODEL ARMY

BENIDORM, SPAIN, SEPTEMBER 14

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: September 12, 2019 22:03

R.E.M.’s Mike Mills, The Rolling Stones‘ Chuck Leavell and violinist Robert McDuffie will team up for the “A Night Of Georgia Music” tour this fall. Each concert will feature music from such famed Georgian musical acts as The Allman Brothers Band, James Brown, Outkast, R.E.M. and Ray Charles along with an orchestral concertro penned by Mike Mills.

Brent Cobb - New Southern Rocker

Tommy James and The Shondells - highly recommended if ya like 60's music

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: September 12, 2019 22:09

DGA35
keefriff99
DGA35
Paddy

ZZ Top - Oct. 27

I was a diehard fan back in the early 80s! Saw Maiden their first time in Vancouver on a triple bill Scorpions/Maiden/Girlschool. Got my Number of the Beast autographed by the full band when they did an autograph session at a record store downtown. I hate when they play too many long songs. Play Wrathchild, 22 Acacia Ave, Wasted Years, etc. Bruce's voice still sounds great but I'm not a huge fan of third guitarist Janick Gers. Too much of a poser on stage.
Oh yeah, Janick is QUITE an experience, lol. His silly stage moves make me cringe sometimes, but he's a very good songwriter and a nice bloke by all accounts, so I don't mind him still being in the band.

Supposedly when Bruce rejoined in '99, he insisted that Adrian come back as well, and Adrian insisted that JANICK stay because he didn't feel right taking someone else's job, so they decided to go with a three-guitar lineup, which I think has worked well the past 20 years. The only thing I don't like is that Adrian let Janick keep some of his old solos...I would love to hear Adrian actually play his Hallowed Be Thy Name part live.

Maiden is the only band I've seen more than the Stones...I've seen them in 2003, 2004, twice in 2005, 2006, twice in 2008, 2010, 2012, 2016, 2017, and 2019. I feel very fortunate.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-12 22:13 by keefriff99.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: September 12, 2019 23:34

that new kid in our favorite band is going solo…

Date: September 13, 2019 20:36

keefriff99
DGA35
keefriff99
DGA35
Paddy

ZZ Top - Oct. 27

Oh yeah, Janick is QUITE an experience, lol. His silly stage moves make me cringe sometimes, but he's a very good songwriter and a nice bloke by all accounts, so I don't mind him still being in the band.

Supposedly when Bruce rejoined in '99, he insisted that Adrian come back as well, and Adrian insisted that JANICK stay because he didn't feel right taking someone else's job, so they decided to go with a three-guitar lineup, which I think has worked well the past 20 years. The only thing I don't like is that Adrian let Janick keep some of his old solos...I would love to hear Adrian actually play his Hallowed Be Thy Name part live.

Maiden is the only band I've seen more than the Stones...I've seen them in 2003, 2004, twice in 2005, 2006, twice in 2008, 2010, 2012, 2016, 2017, and 2019. I feel very fortunate.

Thanks for the Maiden biography! After 82, saw them again the next year when they headlined with Saxon and Fastway. Didn't see them in 87 when G'n'R was the opening act. Saw them again I think in 2000 or 2001 with Queensryche and Halford then 2017. Still wish they'd go back to just 2 guitarists!
The opening band, Ravens Age with Steve Harris's son on guitar are pretty good. The drummer sure has fast feet on the double floor toms! He must get tired.

Date: September 18, 2019 13:46

Jeff Beck in Tulsa tonight. Looking for a setlist from last nights show in Kansas City if anyone can find one

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-18 13:47 by jumpontopofmebaby.

Posted by: rattler2004 ()
Date: September 18, 2019 17:45

Jeff Beck

The Who

Steely Dan

the shoot 'em dead, brainbell jangler!

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: September 18, 2019 17:55

Triggerfinger

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: September 18, 2019 23:28

Kid Rock & Bocephus.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 18, 2019 23:37

jumpontopofmebaby
Jeff Beck in Tulsa tonight. Looking for a setlist from last nights show in Kansas City if anyone can find one

Evidently Johnny Depp joined him on stage for a few songs...wtf...blasphemy!

Posted by: Ket ()
Date: September 18, 2019 23:51

Go Ronnie Go in Shepherds Bush.

Posted by: MidnightGambler ()
Date: September 18, 2019 23:53

Alice Cooper in Paris by next Friday

Posted by: goinhome ()
Date: September 19, 2019 01:24

John Prine this Saturday... Very excited for this one, even with the "Stones Drop" that I'm experiencing now following the shows this summer.

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: September 19, 2019 01:48

Elbow (Leeds Brudenell, Oct)

Greta Van Fleet (Leeds 02 academy, Nov)

Mountain Goats (Leeds Brudenell, Nov)

The National (Leeds FD Arena and Nottingham Arena, Dec)

Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Weezer (actually playing in my hometown of Huddersfield, June next year)

Date: September 19, 2019 05:53

MidnightGambler
Alice Cooper in Paris by next Friday

Are the MC50 supporting?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...166167168169170171172173174175176...LastNext
Current Page: 171 of 210

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1689
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home