Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Vancouver on November, 3rd?
Posted by: RollingStonesFan ()
Date: October 31, 2006 11:38

I'm not concerned, but if the Stones even postpone the Beacon show due to Mick's voice-problems, they also will postpone the "unimportant" Vancouver show, isn't it?
I don't know, if I'm right, and I hope for all visitors, coming from the region or even from all parts of the world, that my pridiction is totally nonsense; I know, how bitter postponed shows are, I was affected for three shows this summer, which caused big problems to reschedule flights, hotels...

Re: Vancouver on November, 3rd?
Posted by: tippy2toes ()
Date: October 31, 2006 12:58

I think if they postpone the Wed show til Nov the Vancouver show is safe. That will give Jagger another two days to rest up. But let's hope not for the sake of the fans. Also for me, I'm going and have hotel paid,etc.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 31, 2006 17:08

Laryngitis takes approx 3 days to heal. Normally. In 2005 they messed it up by performing in the Netherlands before the laryngitis was all healed, and he got it in a 2nd round the week after, forcing them to reschedule Amsterdam, and change Twickenham. Now they did Beacon-1 even if his voice was not perfect, so we just have to cross our fingers and hope he will be fine for Beacon-2. I would say Vancouver is pretty safe but not 100%. Just 90% safe. If they force themselves to do Beacon-2 even if Mkick is not 100% ready, which they might, then Vancouver might be in risk. If they cancel Beacon-2 then Vancouver would be safe. Lots of if's, and not even Mick or the doctors knows. Until after tomorrow.

Bjornulf

Posted by: phil11 ()
Date: October 31, 2006 17:41

Vancouver is 50/50 right now.

Posted by: johang ()
Date: October 31, 2006 20:07

just heard it was changed to Nov 25th, ruins my plans. Sitting with 2 floor tickets and cant go maybe I should join that $50M suit?

Posted by: peter wilson ()
Date: October 31, 2006 20:34

joihang, where did you hear about the date change?

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: October 31, 2006 20:35

Smart of them to move Vancouver to the 25th, rather than Oakland. A domed stadium so the weather is not a factor.

Posted by: peter wilson ()
Date: October 31, 2006 20:38

johang, no problem, just received the info from the Beacon post

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: October 31, 2006 22:54

For myself this is just a minor inconvenience since I'm just driving into the city but for those that arranged flights/hotels, etc. this must suck.
Oh well, now it looks like this will be the last show of the Bigger Bang tour!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1030
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home