Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234567Next
Current Page: 1 of 7
GAZZA?? - When Will RS.com Start and Finish Making Calls to the Contest Winners??
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: October 26, 2006 01:36

When?? If I am going to consider alternate means of getting tickets I want to know about when they are going to start and finish making the calls before I consider alternatives.

I am praying to the PLEXIGLASS with intense devotion right now!

tim from Plexiglass, montana

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-10-26 07:09 by timbernardis.

GAZZA?? Re: When Will RS.com Start and Finish Making Calls to the Contest Winners??
Date: October 26, 2006 07:06

Gazza

no one seems to know, do you?

Plexiglass

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-10-26 07:07 by timbernardis.

Re: GAZZA?? - When Will RS.com Start and Finish Making Calls to the Contest Winners??
Posted by: largelingerie ()
Date: October 26, 2006 08:05

My question to. I've gotta get out of this funk and stop believing that something good is going to happen. Gotta turn back into my 100% pessimistic self. All of this hopefulness - yuck.

We should have a BIG LOSERS party.

Re: GAZZA?? - When Will RS.com Start and Finish Making Calls to the Contest Winners??
Date: October 26, 2006 08:13

largelingerie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My question to. I've gotta get out of this funk
> and stop believing that something good is going to
> happen. Gotta turn back into my 100% pessimistic
> self. All of this hopefulness - yuck.
>
> We should have a BIG LOSERS party.

Just turn to the Plexiglass and all your problems will be solved

Posted by: largelingerie ()
Date: October 26, 2006 08:28

I really need to do a search and find the original threads on proper worship of the Plexiglass. Maybe, one of the problems, is that I've been facing east or north, or something.

Can it can be bribed?

Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: October 26, 2006 08:43

Paypal a "donation" to Michael Cole?

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 26, 2006 11:58

as I've no connection with rs.com and didnt even enter the contest anyway, I cant see how youd expect me to know that...

sorry

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-10-26 12:44 by Gazza.

Posted by: Barn Owl ()
Date: October 26, 2006 13:32

Even if I win tickets in the competition they probably won't understand or recognise my UK dialling code.

Date: October 26, 2006 18:35

Gazza Wrote:
> as I've no connection with rs.com and didnt even
> enter the contest anyway, I cant see how youd
> expect me to know that...
>
> sorry

Man of wisdom, man of courage, I would have expected a better reply than that! RS.com did post your research on Twickenham being the 2,000th show. And though you may not have entered the contest, you seem to know a lot of the details. Just thought you might know this one off the top. I know, I know, "You can check the details for yourself!" Just thought you might have known.

get into the Plexiglass

Posted by: cirrhosis ()
Date: October 26, 2006 20:13

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-12-29 08:41 by cirrhosis.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: October 26, 2006 20:21

cirrhosis Wrote:
Gazza, what's going to happen with the whole North Korea thing?

Gazza - I'm having cirrhosis' baby, is it going to be a girl or a boy?

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: October 26, 2006 20:24

Gazza,

When will Guns n'Roses release "Chinese Democracy" ????
I need to know.

Posted by: deadegad ()
Date: October 26, 2006 20:32

Gazza:

If Mick Taylor were President on 9/11 would the USA still have invaded Iraq?
If Keith had WMD. . ..

I'm hoping for a call!!!!!!!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2006-10-26 21:00 by deadegad.

Date: October 26, 2006 20:37

deadegad - you broke the chain, there's still time to edit!

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: WMiller ()
Date: October 26, 2006 20:41

Gazza - From your experience, do "Male Enhancer" products really work?

Date: October 26, 2006 20:51

Gazza - Is the lone gunman theory fact or myth?

Posted by: WMiller ()
Date: October 26, 2006 20:57

Gazza - If one train leaves Dublin at 9:00 a.m. and averages 60KmPH and another leaves Galway at 9:30a.m. and averages 75KmPH, what time will they meet?

Posted by: Bingo ()
Date: October 26, 2006 20:59

DEAR GAZZA:
I'm a college sophomore living in a dorm. My best friend lives a few doors down. We have always had a wonderful, caring friendship and many things in common. Lately, however, she has not been spending much time with me. Normally this would not concern me because we are both very busy right now -- but we recently had an argument in which I discovered her inability to handle confrontation.

When I brought up my concern, it led to a fight. She burst into tears and said she can't handle it when I "yell" at her. GAZZA, I hadn't raised my voice. Later, more calmly, she told me she cannot handle confrontation and will never, under any circumstances, take the first step. This worries me, not only for our friendship, but for her own emotional health.

When she doesn't want to spend time with me, I wonder whether she's angry with me and won't say so. This could seriously affect her in her future friendships and romances. I tried to talk to her about addressing her fear of confrontation, perhaps through some sort of therapy. She doesn't think she has a problem. I'd like to help her. Am I right that this could cause her problems? -- WORRIED FRIEND IN OAKLAND

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: October 26, 2006 21:02

Gazza, which came first? The chicken or the egg?

Date: October 26, 2006 21:05

Bingo Wrote:

GAZZA - I'll take this one for ya.

Bingo - what you need to do, is get your friend drunk and then molest each other for the evening. Do not under any circumstances forget to video tape this event - That is vital!!!

In the morning, nurse your hangover, tell your friend to stop being such a moody bitch, and go on your merry way. Oh, I would recommend playing Let It Bleed - in other words TURN IT UP!!! On day three, send video to GAZZA via Rocksoff.org. He will make sure it is posted for everyone to enjoy.

Posted by: Bingo ()
Date: October 26, 2006 21:11

Thanks CC...here's another gem.

DEAR GAZZA:
a couple of friends of mine prepared their usual amount of gear in the usual way, both have a large tolerance and take 50mls (250 mgs) of methadone so use .6 or .7 between them, this time the girl got a third of the way down the syringe and felt similer symptoms as when you are about to 'go over'- extreem itching (unberable) blood rush to the head, funny taste in mouth etc after a while she had the rest of the hit and this passed off normally. this then hapoend to the chap same symptons but with some face swelling.
Am i right in thinking this was high levals of codeine causing this?

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: October 26, 2006 21:17

Gazza -

Do you think now is the time to buy Sony shares?

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: October 26, 2006 21:19

Gazza - when will New Orleans get a show?

Date: October 26, 2006 21:20

Gazza

How can I talk some sense into Katie Holmes? Time is quickly running out?

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: October 26, 2006 21:26

Gazza, I seem to be suffering from "Beacon envy." Is there a cure that doesn't involve hurling myself under a train? Please advise.

Date: October 26, 2006 21:31

Gazza - when will it stop burning when I urinate?

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: October 26, 2006 21:31

Is Gazza Karnac???

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: October 26, 2006 21:44

Gazza can't come to the internet right now, maybe we should ask the Magic Eight Ball: [www.degraeve.com]

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: October 26, 2006 21:54

largelingerie Wrote:
> My question to. I've gotta get out of this funk
> and stop believing that something good is going to
> happen. Gotta turn back into my 100% pessimistic
> self. All of this hopefulness - yuck.
>
> We should have a BIG LOSERS party.

We are. It's called a stdium show! (lol)

Posted by: rocks off ()
Date: October 26, 2006 21:56

deadegad Wrote:
> Gazza:
>
> If Mick Taylor were President on 9/11 would the
> USA still have invaded Iraq?
> If Keith had WMD. . ..
>
>
>
> I'm hoping for a call!!!!!!!!!

This is funniest thing I have seen on here in quite some time.
Nice work.

What would happen if MT ran for re-election and Ronnie Wood was the other candidate?

Goto Page: 1234567Next
Current Page: 1 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2286
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home