Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Hey Younger Stones Fans....check this out
Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: October 25, 2006 23:39

Barking Paul so kindly pointed out in another thread that YouTube has a 1967 video of the Stones doing "Let's Spend The Night Together." Well, kids, this is what they were really like then.

They blew our little minds. They were "rough enough...tough enough." And, man, imagine a song with THAT title. How daring they were.

And CindyC, in this video you will see the sweet Wyman smile I made reference to earlier this week. Brian was definitely looking cool here. And also the sweet-natured Keith R. Cutie-pie Charlie, when he enjoyed the gigs, no matter what he claims. This is early on with Mick starting to take his dancing seriously.

Since I've had a rather adventurous life, the Stones are not the only thing in it. But in a changing nutty world, I am proud for them that they still play music and love what they do and draw crowds around the world. Something wonderful that lasted. How seldom can we say that about anythng?

Re: Hey Younger Stones Fans....check this out
Posted by: DE VULLUSBAND ()
Date: October 26, 2006 00:44

Yes................aventurous life.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1526
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home