Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Inside: Rolling Stones in Rio
Posted by: Chris D. ()
Date: September 3, 2006 09:57

People,

Sky satellite italian bouquet just went into a commercial for the documentary "Inside: Rolling Stones in Rio", to be broadcasted on 24th september at 11pm.

I've checked their website [www.ngcitalia.it] and found a couple interesting things.

a) On the left side of the screen, in the video column, click on the pic of the Rio stage being built, and you'll see a clip featuring part of the Milan press conference;

b) By clicking play on the center of the screen, you'll get a clip of the documentary.

I don't know if and when this could be broadcasted abroad, but knowing that National Geographic is a standard in the domain, I honestly made myself high expectations.

Ciao,
Chris

Re: Inside: Rolling Stones in Rio
Posted by: StratoGR ()
Date: September 3, 2006 10:37

Is it going to be also in DVD??Beacuse it will be very cool to have it.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: September 3, 2006 17:11

It was shown in the UK a couple of weeks ago (National Geographic Europe) and is being shown soon in Australia, so I suppose most regions that have this channel will get it

Its a nice documentary

Posted by: tylerdurden2001 ()
Date: September 3, 2006 18:21

Worth watching. I was hoping for more than a count of how many boxes they use, the size of the planes, the time it takes to erect and I wasn't disappointed. It covers a number of areas in putting this (and most others save for a few unique logistical challenges) gig together.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1352
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home