Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Worst rendition of a warhorse
Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: August 22, 2006 16:48

I think IORR works well as a second song, after JJF, because everyone can singalong, i know it sounds cheesy, but for a stadium show, its what you want, get the audience in the palm of your hand in the first 10mins and then you're fine...

Its not so great near the end of the show...

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Posted by: Lizard ()
Date: August 22, 2006 17:00

Reworking songs usually sucks.

Remember 19th Nervous Breakdown...

Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: August 22, 2006 17:26

The reworking of 19th Nervous Breakdown was the best thing I saw the Stones do at any of the 4 shows I attended at the start of the tour. Wish they played it again.

You Got Me Rocking shouldn't be a warhorse but sadly it is and sometimes when they play it now Mick barely sings the chorus and everyone just looks bored to death. Start Me Up looks very tired as well, Mick looks like he is just running through the motions without any conviction. Miss You and IORR are both the same way and they just seem so bored these days when they play either. Almost like they are just rushing through them to get it over with.

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: August 22, 2006 17:30

The single worst played warhorse I have ever heard might be JJF from Nagoya 2006. Complete mess up. ;-) But nevermind, love them anyway!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 711
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home