Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6
Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: stonesfrk ()
Date: August 6, 2006 07:08

Crokus,Poison, L.A Guns,Billy Squire,Bee GEES,Monkeys,How did these guys ever get a record deal?

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Date: August 6, 2006 07:30

what are you smoking? there are plenty of bands worse than the ones you said.

bee gees-before the disco thing they were great soul music and they were great song writers.

billy squire-he's not a band first off. second he's a guitar wizard

monkeys-they got a record deal because they were created by a record label or tv producer. also "daydream believer" is an awesome song.

poison and l.a. guns-they were huge draws on the sunset strip in the 80's so why wouldn't they get a record deal? also what is wrong with the songs "every rose has its thorn" and "something to believe in"? traci guns from l.a. guns was originally in guns n roses and is an awesome guitar player and axl rose was in l.a. guns before he had hollywood rose so wouldn't a record label jump on that.


worse bands ever are backstreet boys, 98 degrees, n'sync, linkin park, limp bizkit. they are much worse than the bands you picked.

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: DaveG ()
Date: August 6, 2006 07:32

4 Non Blondes

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: RollingStonesUSA ()
Date: August 6, 2006 08:09

keefriffhard4life Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what are you smoking? there are plenty of bands
> worse than the ones you said.
>
> bee gees-before the disco thing they were great
> soul music and they were great song writers.
>
> billy squire-he's not a band first off. second
> he's a guitar wizard
>
> monkeys-they got a record deal because they were
> created by a record label or tv producer. also
> "daydream believer" is an awesome song.
>
> poison and l.a. guns-they were huge draws on the
> sunset strip in the 80's so why wouldn't they get
> a record deal? also what is wrong with the songs
> "every rose has its thorn" and "something to
> believe in"? traci guns from l.a. guns was
> originally in guns n roses and is an awesome
> guitar player and axl rose was in l.a. guns before
> he had hollywood rose so wouldn't a record label
> jump on that.
>
>
> worse bands ever are backstreet boys, 98 degrees,
> n'sync, linkin park, limp bizkit. they are much
> worse than the bands you picked.


Agreed 100%!

"It's Good To Be Here, It's Good To Be Anywhere"-Keith Richards

"Halloween Is Every Night Of My Life"-Keith Richards

"I Got The Sticky Fingers, For Some Girls"

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Date: August 6, 2006 08:59

RollingStonesUSA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> keefriffhard4life Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > what are you smoking? there are plenty of bands
> > worse than the ones you said.
> >
> > bee gees-before the disco thing they were great
> > soul music and they were great song writers.
> >
> > billy squire-he's not a band first off. second
> > he's a guitar wizard
> >
> > monkeys-they got a record deal because they
> were
> > created by a record label or tv producer. also
> > "daydream believer" is an awesome song.
> >
> > poison and l.a. guns-they were huge draws on
> the
> > sunset strip in the 80's so why wouldn't they
> get
> > a record deal? also what is wrong with the
> songs
> > "every rose has its thorn" and "something to
> > believe in"? traci guns from l.a. guns was
> > originally in guns n roses and is an awesome
> > guitar player and axl rose was in l.a. guns
> before
> > he had hollywood rose so wouldn't a record
> label
> > jump on that.
> >
> >
> > worse bands ever are backstreet boys, 98
> degrees,
> > n'sync, linkin park, limp bizkit. they are much
> > worse than the bands you picked.
>
>
> Agreed 100%!


thank you. everyone rags on a lot of the 80's hair bands but you can name a lot of bands that are much worse than that like almost every new band thats out today. i like 80's sunset strip bands though.

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: JuanTCB ()
Date: August 6, 2006 09:07

The Monkees and Bee Gees were great.

You want the worst band ever?

Styx.

Everything about them sucks. Everything. Dennis DeYoung. Tommy Shaw. Mr. Roboto.

Bask in that suckitude and get back to me in the morning.

Domo arigato,

TCB

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: SeNdEr ()
Date: August 6, 2006 09:21

Ramones....aarrrggg they sucks!

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: RollingStonesUSA ()
Date: August 6, 2006 09:26

keefriffhard4life, Yeah, bands today suck so much worse than they did in the 80's, I mean at least the 80's were about feelin' good, etc. now it's let's complain about school and our parents....

"It's Good To Be Here, It's Good To Be Anywhere"-Keith Richards

"Halloween Is Every Night Of My Life"-Keith Richards

"I Got The Sticky Fingers, For Some Girls"

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: loog droog ()
Date: August 6, 2006 09:31

JuanTCB Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------->
> You want the worst band ever?
>
> Styx.

I agree. Painfully bad. No redeeming value. A crime against music AND humanity.

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: NickB ()
Date: August 6, 2006 10:14

SeNdEr Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ramones....aarrrggg they sucks!

You've been smoking some funny siht man coz the Ramones are classic

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: August 6, 2006 10:31

I have to go for Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Sex Pistols.
It's obvious to say bands like Army of Lovers... but nobody cares for them.

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: August 6, 2006 10:34

Really BowieStone??? You think Sex Pistols and Nirvana suck??? I'm in chock....

JumpingKentFlash

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: August 6, 2006 10:37

Second thought: Nirvana is not one of the worst.
I don't like 'em at all, but I just might think they are completely overrated. And I used to own Bleach, Nevermind & In Utero... but never really liked them.

But yes, Sex Pistols: the most irritating music ever. Same can be said about Pearl Jam, but in a diffrent way.

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: August 6, 2006 10:40

I'm a BIG Nirvana fan. Anyway: Much of the Sex Pistols music iritates me. Too much of the same, but Anarchy in the UK and the like, I think rocks (BTW: Check the DVD Sex Pistols Live At The Longhorn. Thy couldn't play for shit live). Never liked Pearl Jam either.

JumpingKentFlash

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: August 6, 2006 11:46

I'm chosin' between Trance Dance,
Frankie Goes To Hollywood
& Human League.
On the other hand there once was this group The Osmonds...

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: andy js ()
Date: August 6, 2006 11:58

Queen
Red Hot Chili Peppers

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: August 6, 2006 12:00

JumpingKentFlash Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
"Anyway: Much of the Sex
> Pistols music iritates me. Too much of the same,
> but Anarchy in the UK and the like, I think rocks"

They didnt produce so large quantities of music, did they?

And - what band or artist does only deliver 100% precious tunes?

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: Chav Watch ()
Date: August 6, 2006 12:04

Queen. Without doubt.

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: August 6, 2006 12:06

Baboon Bro Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They didnt produce so large quantities of music,
> did they?
>
> And - what band or artist does only deliver 100%
> precious tunes?


They only did Never Mind The Bollocks I think. And then some weird albums ike Jubilee. No artist is 100% good, but the Stones are the ones who comes the closest IMO...

JumpingKentFlash

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: August 6, 2006 12:07

Denmark's worst ever- Shubidua?

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: August 6, 2006 12:12

Close Peter. Very close. But Skousen/Ingemann is worse IMO. And Nephew (From today) and Saybia, Johnny DeLuxe.... Of the bands from today I could go on forever. They suck BIG time....

JumpingKentFlash

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: MicksBrain ()
Date: August 6, 2006 12:17

PEARL JAM kick ass, what's wrong with you people? Same with Nirvana....

Here's the crap list:

STYX (gotta agree with the above mentions)

TOTO

Whoever does that song "Dust in the Wind" and "Carry On my Wayward Son"

Lately there's a ton of new bands trying to look 60's and sound 80's BUT they TOTALLY SUCK. Then There's that guy with the haircut that's long on one side doing a crappy impersonation of Marilyn Manson up on some balcony singing to the masses below. He's all angry and it's just STUPID.Also the band who's video TOTALLY rips off Stanley Kubrick's "THE SHINNING" - get original A-holes........

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: August 6, 2006 12:23

Styx sucks and Toto too agreed. Don't like Pearl Jam, but I LOVE Nirvana...

JumpingKentFlash

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: August 6, 2006 12:26

JumpingKentFlash Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Close Peter. Very close. But Skousen/Ingemann is
> worse IMO. And Nephew (From today) and Saybia,
> Johnny DeLuxe.... Of the bands from today I could
> go on forever. They suck BIG time....


Ingemann has been sinkin deeply for decades.
He was good once.
Ya always had a disco scene of dubious quality...
What was that clown who sang "Disco Tango"?

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: August 6, 2006 12:29

Argh. Now you're talkin' REAL low. The Disco Tango dude was Tommy Seebach. He's B A D!!!! And the other "Dansk Top" singers are equally bad...

JumpingKentFlash

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: August 6, 2006 12:32

But noone's is as bad as Wizex [www.wizex.se].

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: Ket ()
Date: August 6, 2006 12:41

Styx,Journey(they were ok in the begining but sunk to the lowest,REO speedwagon, wimp rock at its worst.

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: August 6, 2006 12:41

Iiiiiish Peter. Damn. But check this out: [www.ragnvald.dk]

JumpingKentFlash

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: Lizard ()
Date: August 6, 2006 12:42

U2.

Re: Who Is THE WORST Band Ever?
Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: August 6, 2006 12:47

How many albums do ya own with U2, young man?

Goto Page: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1291
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home