Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

"This plave is empty" in Stuttgart
Date: August 1, 2006 10:00

Don`t know if it`s on the setlist, but Keith should do it. Cause it will fit to the crowd-situation. There are at least 10000, maybe 15000 unsold tickets; out of 55000. Really sad, exspecially cause it will be my last (maybe ever) stones-show (out of 87).

Anyway, good news for those of you just going there without ticket. Prices will be at least 50% under face value.

By the way: Information source is the german concert promoter.

Re: "This plave is empty" in Stuttgart
Date: August 1, 2006 10:25

...and a temparature of 22 degrees celsius with rain-risk of 42% (forecast) will not improve the situation

Posted by: saltoftheearth ()
Date: August 1, 2006 10:39

What is so sad about it apart from the fact that it may be the last concert at Stuttgart? Back in 1999 they sold 75,000 tickets for the Cannstatter Wasen which is just near the Gottlieb-Daimler-Stadium, and now, at doubled prices(!) they've got serious problems. What is so bad about it when people resist such exorbitant ticket prices?

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: August 1, 2006 10:49

I noticed that when I picked a seat the upper-Ring back of the stadium sections were well sold, with many sections only single seats available. However in the upper ring side and lower ring sections there was a lot to chose from. Obviously people ask for the cheapest seats and end up in the back upper ring. The difference in price with side upper ring is way too large. You saw this effect in Cologne too.

I think they should sell all sections with seats for the same price, and if you were late, you'd end up in upper ring, whereas if you were early, you could get a better spot in the lower or side-sections. This would avoid that strange effect of an unsold buffer. It would bring in less, though.

Date: August 1, 2006 10:54

Yeap, Limbostpne, totally agree !

Posted by: RollingStonesFan ()
Date: August 1, 2006 10:54

If you look into a special ticket-shop in the internet,
you can see the complete stadiumplan and it says, that the very most of the seats are filled, and also the field is good sold!!
No 15.000 seats anymore!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1338
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home