Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Regina Concert
Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: August 1, 2006 03:49

Just read online that the concert sold out in around 20 minutes! 40,000 tickets were available, although Roughrider football season ticket holders were allowed to get tickets first so there probably were only half available to the general public. They could probably sell out another concert if they wanted to.

Re: Regina Concert
Posted by: liddas ()
Date: August 1, 2006 10:15

Elis Regina?

C

Posted by: valerie masters ()
Date: August 1, 2006 18:33

some one said to me the other day,"are you from regina"? I did not understand the question, did not make it out clearly, I just replied," we all come from a vagina"! I will be there come hell or high water, I wonder if the stones look at weather reports, cause it could be a little chilly outside but I don't give a @#$%& as long as the guitar strings don't snap it will be great!

Posted by: georgeV ()
Date: August 1, 2006 19:29

Have they ever done a gig when it's snowing?

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: August 1, 2006 21:11

I lived there for 3 years about 30 years ago, should have stayed. No security probs there tho, home of the Mounties!

Posted by: LSTNT ()
Date: August 1, 2006 21:26

2nd show just announced on Oct 6

Posted by: Halup ()
Date: August 1, 2006 21:59

With the second Regina concert being added (which will actually be the first show) on the day planned for Missoula, I wonder if they will move that show to October 4th or will it be cancelled? The success in Regina shows that when they play a remote place for the first time, the demand is there, so Missoula could have been another success.

Based on the slow sales in the major cities, I wonder if more of the planned concerts will be switched around to acommodate more smaller markets. I noticed on RS.com that the Nampa, Idaho (actual location of the Boise show) show goes on presale this week. It's a first time market and an arena, so it should sell well.

Posted by: phd ()
Date: August 1, 2006 22:11

Canada is the new El Dorado for The Stones. Give them a kind of rebirth. As South-America.

Posted by: Halup ()
Date: August 1, 2006 22:24

If they add the rumored Edmonton show, it should sell very well. Toronto may not be ready for another stadium show, but 1 or 2 arena shows would do well. Perhaps that rumored Windsor show will reappear as well.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: August 1, 2006 23:05

Wow, I can't believe they're doing two shows! When you think that Regina's population is only around 300k. This is like Moncton where you're drawing fans from the whole province as well as the neighboring provinces and the border states. Kind of ironic that when the tour is all finished, two of the largest attendances will be Regina and Moncton, by far the two smallest cities.

Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: August 1, 2006 23:34

And did you all recognize how proud they are? It's even worth a headline on rs.com! Let's drink to the hard working people!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2065
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home