Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

anyone getting usa tickets today?
Posted by: stonedmike ()
Date: July 31, 2006 12:26

woke up this morning and got myself a beer. 530am too early, giants stadium-this time getting cheap seats but i have good binoculars. 60 bucks, should be about a moonlight mile away.

Re: anyone getting usa tickets today?
Posted by: ilovethe80sstbk ()
Date: July 31, 2006 17:04

do you know when the rest of the US tickets are going on sale? i. e seattle october 17th?

Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: July 31, 2006 17:46

got my tickets for Foxboro , minutes ago on the floor 20 ' from the B- stage

Posted by: backstreetboy ()
Date: July 31, 2006 18:29

just logged on got a section 110,36 row giant stadium.great seat.

john scialfa

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 31, 2006 18:30

Foxboro sales incredibly slow according to reports

Posted by: stonesriff ()
Date: July 31, 2006 18:31

These tickets are going very slow. You should be able to get great seats.

"Is it any wonder that we fuss and fight"

Posted by: buffalo7478 ()
Date: July 31, 2006 18:36

I had a password to buy tix in the advance sale last week, thanks to a post on another forum....but after seeing that the sat list is still, well, boring, I can't see making the investment. I hope they prove me wrong and mix it up when they get over here....but I don't think the band gets it. The only show I would page big dollars for is the Beacon Theater in NYC, as it will be very intimate.

There was talk of a Toronto show. In previous tours they did a least 2 nights at Skydome. Last Fall they played one night and barely sold out. People want to see something new for that kind of $$$. Sad to say but it is getting tired.

Posted by: keefkid ()
Date: July 31, 2006 18:39

stonesriff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> These tickets are going very slow. You should be
> able to get great seats.

ya if you want to mortgage your @#$%& house for it...

there are plenty of tixs, nothing decent that is affordable however...

Posted by: LSTNT ()
Date: July 31, 2006 18:43

Gillette sales for the Boston sale are terrible. You can pull up anything. The Onstage seats are all available - $500.00 for those is just too much.

Posted by: keefkid ()
Date: July 31, 2006 19:03

its a sin... it really f'in is...

i pulled up tons of floors for Giants but $450 each for a stadium is INSANE...

Posted by: drake ()
Date: July 31, 2006 19:04

Soldier Field. B1 booya

-Drake

Posted by: terry ()
Date: July 31, 2006 19:05

lol tickets sales are slow. thats no suprise..having cancelled so many shows in europe, then hoping to recoupe with a fall tour.Its going be very interesting theses tickets sales , they have there work cut out ... had they got the price of tickets right in the first place, and not be so greedy, then things might of been different.But since the 89 tour we had a greatest hits package, they should of took more chances with the set list.So with to many tours, with roughly the same songs, and with sky high tickets prices..its caught up with them.Very sad to see. they could always do buy one ticket and get one free,might help a bit.As a big fan of theres, its sad to see them slipping.But lets see how things pan out,with these guys, it aint over yet

Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: July 31, 2006 19:34

Don't have plans to go to any shows but just for the hell of it I tried to see what was available, over $400 for a stadium gig is insane. If they were going to do something different as far as the show or set lists goes I would be all over getting tix, but thats another story.

Posted by: drake ()
Date: July 31, 2006 19:35

so terry, i guess you didnt get a ticket today? as the title of this thread is "anyone getting usa tickets today?" not, "whose's not buying tickets today"

why is everyone bitching and moaning? i paid $165 per ticket for nice floor seats. gonna have a hell of a time and i dont even know who i'm gonna take with me to the show! lol i dont have $450 so i could care less.

-Drake

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-07-31 19:37 by drake.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: July 31, 2006 19:37

keefkid Wrote:
> stonesriff Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > These tickets are going very slow. You should
> be
> > able to get great seats.
>
>
>
> ya if you want to mortgage your @#$%& house for
> it...
>
> there are plenty of tixs, nothing decent that is
> affordable however...

Can I mortgage YOUR house for it - so long as you're not?

Posted by: Dale42 ()
Date: July 31, 2006 19:48

Yo Backstreet... I am 110 row 16. PARTY!!!!

Posted by: stone-relics ()
Date: July 31, 2006 20:37

No, they all were miles back on the field, or nose bleeders...patience...

JR

Posted by: Halup ()
Date: July 31, 2006 20:47

What were they thinking with all these stadium shows in markets that they already have over saturated on this tour? I fully expected them to do only arenas on this leg of the tour. Here in Los Angeles, the Forum tickets sold relatively slowly and that is a venue that hold around 14-15,000. Now they think they can come back after 4 area shows to around 95,000 fans and sell a 46,000 capacity baseball stadium? Ihad expected them to return to the 18,000 seat Hollywood Bowl where they may have had enough demand to play 2 shows.

Posted by: Rolling1 ()
Date: July 31, 2006 21:25

Chicago sales poor, was able to pull up tickets 99.00 right off the floor sections 132, 134 and others and on floor for 165 (if i remember correctly) in section B1. this after tickets been on sell for 90 plus mins. repeat stops from last leg are going to take a pocket hit this time. You will be able to get very good seats for half the cost day of show.

Posted by: Halup ()
Date: July 31, 2006 21:49

Rolling1 Wrote:

> You will be able to get very good seats for half the
> cost day of show.

While I anticipate this being true, it takes a lot of people, fans and brokers alike, being foolish enough to buy more tickets than they need to make this a reality. With ticket sales this sluggish and with oversaturation of shows in the big cities, fans are not feeling the pressure to do impulsive buying of tickets like they were in May 2005. Some brokers lost money last year on the tickets and will hold off buying tickets unless they are the best in the house.

There's also a much shorter time frame between when the tickets are going on sale and the show dates, so there's less chance of people buying tickets and having their plans change to where they can't use the tickets on the day of the show.

Posted by: Debra ()
Date: August 1, 2006 00:51

Well I don't know about the rest of you but I decided to try to get great seats for Gillette Stadium and I can get A section but not A3 and A4 first 10 rows; if anyone wants to try and if you get first ten rows in sec A3, A4 or A2 I will buy them from you and you will be rewarded!! Email me at mickschix2@aol.com, thanks alot!!

Posted by: keef_nerd ()
Date: August 1, 2006 01:55

I have section 111, row 41, seat 5 in giant stadium

Date: August 1, 2006 07:08

Soldier Field...section C3! YES! Right in front of B-Stage!!

"She's got a mind of her own, yeah, and she use it mighty fine..."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1900
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home