Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

onstage box 4-5, good place?
Posted by: capsula ()
Date: July 16, 2006 12:27

Hello, I will be in Valladolid onstage. Can someone with onstage experience tell me if box 4-5 are good places?, will I have a good view of the stage?, what about the sound?. I've been told that they are not seated tickets. Are there problems to get a good place?, do they give you drinks or something?

Thanks!

Re: onstage box 4-5, good place?
Posted by: KSIE ()
Date: July 16, 2006 14:00

If boxes 4-5 are the Lower boxes, then they are a good location. Upper boxes aren't quite as good a view. The sound was quite good at the show I was On-Stage. There are no seats, and no drinks. In fact no concessions at all, and you have to find an usher if you want to go to the bathroom. Most people have had no problem with getting a good place to watch, but the box I was in was too crowded and my wife and I had to rotate positions for a look.

Opinions have differed about how good the experience is. Some people really like it, but I wouldn't do it again.

Karl

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: July 16, 2006 15:07

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: July 16, 2006 15:22

how many folks got mixed up with left/right on this layout.
from FOS view L/R is opposite, isn't it?

Posted by: capsula ()
Date: July 16, 2006 16:54

Thank you all! I will be on the left side, so I hope to be able to be very "happy"!!!!

I will tell you how it was on august 15!

Posted by: chippy ()
Date: July 16, 2006 17:45

i was in lower 1 keiths side , friggin awesome

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: July 16, 2006 19:52

I went to a couple of shows in the US on stage boxes. In my humble opinion Box 5 is the best on either side. It's great fun and the best view. Don't know if I would do on stage boxes if that was the only show I was going to, but definitely worth it if you are taking in a few. The experience is unique. I won both my kids on stage box tickets in SF and told them to just go to box 5 which they did and had a blast. You can fudge your box placement a bit if you move quickly at the beginning. I told my kids to go to box 5 and then called them from the 8th row to see where they were - "Box 5, mom, Box 5, Mom, just like you told us!!" Enjoy!

Posted by: forestones ()
Date: July 16, 2006 20:18

I was in box 4 in Durham, NC at Duke University. I think it is a great way to take in the show. What a cool perspective after seeing many shows from the front of the stage or on the side. One thing the band's manager told us before we went up onto our box area for the night is that the Stones really want the fans to be a part of the show, so we were encouraged to have fun, dance & scream, etc. Have fun!! I know I did.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1770
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home