Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Milan setlist!?Dont get in if you dont want to be spoiled, i've been already...
Posted by: maumau ()
Date: July 9, 2006 11:18

directly from www.rollingstonesitalia.com, it has been heard yesterday....

jjf
iorr
monkey man
oh no not you again
con le mie lacrime
streets of love
tumbling dice
midnight rambler
night time is the right time
slipping away
before they make me run
sympathy for the devil
miss you
rought justice
under my thumb
honky tonk women
start me up
brown sugar
ycagwyw
satisfaction

Re: Milan setlist!?Dont get in if you dont want to be spoiled, i've been already...
Posted by: Harm ()
Date: July 9, 2006 11:19

Nice

Re: Milan setlist!?Dont get in if you dont want to be spoiled, i've been already...
Posted by: Peterh ()
Date: July 9, 2006 11:39

Maybe.

Few remarks to this set. I would be disappointed if Keith would not play a ABB tune in his set. Also Rain Fell Down, Biggest Mistake and Back of my hand should be in the set. If not here then elsewhere in Europe.

We're open for the occasional surprise. As Tears go by in Italian would be my personal favourite next Monday.

See ya all in Milano!

Peter

Posted by: Esperola ()
Date: July 9, 2006 11:40

At least Keith's songs are on the list, too bad they aren't playing Happy.

Posted by: nikkibong ()
Date: July 9, 2006 11:57

BS. and i don't mean brown sugar.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 9, 2006 12:29

if thats the setlist, count me in as being pleasantly surprised

Same length as the American shows (when they play MR it means a 20-song set) and FIVE tour premieres (including two world premieres) - one of them a 40 year old song sung in Italian which theyve never played before and which would have been at the top of anyone's lists of Stones recordings that most thought theyd NEVER perform

The last quarter of the show is still as depressingly predictable as it has been for decades, but overall, credit where its due - thats a pretty good selection, with a quarter of the show not having been played before on this tour. Hopefully they'll keep mixing things around as much. The list of songs rehearsed is an encouraging sign that they've shaken off some of the creative sloth

Date: July 9, 2006 12:38

I sign for this setlist right now. BV, mail it to Chuck or Sir Mick

Posted by: gregsmart79 ()
Date: July 9, 2006 12:47

Under my Thumb - a pleasent surprise for me. I'd take that setlist - I think it's unlikely they'd throw up many more surprises than this contains.

Posted by: Steven ()
Date: July 9, 2006 12:49

Monkey Man would be a nice addition, one of their best performances from Licks.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: July 9, 2006 12:52

Under my Thumb .................... oooohh yes PLEASE !!!

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: July 9, 2006 13:53

That's pretty damn good. Monkey Man, As Tears Go By, Night Time, Slippiing Away, Before They Make Me Run and Under My Thumb are all excellent choices. And I'm glad Rough Justice and ONNYA stayed in the setlist. I won't even complain about the inclusion of SOL. At least that gives them another song from A Bigger Bang as well as one they've never played before.

Date: July 9, 2006 13:58

i wont complain at all, quite the opposite i am looking forward to the concert but still give me LIND instead of Night Time, or if it has to be a cover ATPTB or Harlem Shuffle

anyway i'll get what i need...

Posted by: nikkibong ()
Date: July 9, 2006 14:02

since when do they make (and leak) the set-list days in advance?

Date: July 9, 2006 14:07

[www.rollingstonesitalia.com]

jacopo of www.rollingstonesitalia.com was at the alcatraz yesterday and heard or was told they play that set
still i agree is not sure it is exactly the setlist of tuesday
however it is quite reasonable

Posted by: farawayeyes2 ()
Date: July 9, 2006 14:28

wooow what a setlist! so keith wanna change his set! bttmr! i got no surprise anymoer but just cant wait for the show!

Date: July 9, 2006 14:41

nikkibong Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> since when do they make (and leak) the set-list
> days in advance?

its not uncommon for the setlist of the final full dress rehearsals to become public knowledge before the tour starts

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: July 9, 2006 15:09

since when do they post the set list like that and why would they

Date: July 9, 2006 15:13

they dont. see above. People have a habit of standing outside wherever theyre rehearsing and hearing what theyre playing. When it gets to the last couple of days before a tour start, theyre generally at the full dress rehearsal stage and what they play at that stage tends to be pretty much identical to what you can expect at the first show

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: July 9, 2006 15:20

I stand corrected, so thats a good setlist then, real nice

Date: July 9, 2006 15:41

co le mie lacrime is worth the trip

Date: July 9, 2006 15:44

after the show being initially postponed, its a nice gesture to the Italian fans to perform it in Italian, I think

Posted by: JJFlash88 ()
Date: July 9, 2006 15:52

Which song will be on the way to the B Stage?

Posted by: Pohan ()
Date: July 9, 2006 15:54

miss you .. and htw on the way back .. i guess

Posted by: JJFlash88 ()
Date: July 9, 2006 15:56

I find it odd that they would come out of KR's set with a song on the main stage then go into Miss You to the B????

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: July 9, 2006 16:01

I see 5 or 6 songs that I wished they had skipped. But apart for those, it looks very good.

Posted by: crazymama ()
Date: July 9, 2006 16:38

I'm looking forward to number 3-10 (if that is really the exact setlist); I suppose the hits are inevitable. We have to live with them. Probably we'll hear more new songs at the following shows.

Posted by: KeithDaMan ()
Date: July 9, 2006 16:47

Great list, I suppose they will be playing As tears go by instead of the Con le mie lacrime verision, but anyway...

Posted by: Havo ()
Date: July 9, 2006 16:54

paint it, black instead of miss you

Date: July 9, 2006 17:38

KeithDaMan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great list, I suppose they will be playing As
> tears go by instead of the Con le mie lacrime
> verision, but anyway...

No..in Milan its the Italian one thats been rehearsed

Posted by: Keith The Beast ()
Date: July 9, 2006 19:13

Awesome! I like it! It's interesting to have Monkey man as the third song. But what is "con le mie lacrime"? Thank God Keith's not doing Happy agan but I wish he would do Little T&A and I prefer Get Off Of My Cloud instead of Under My Thumb, still it's a great set list. I hope they keep changing it throughout the tour and adding new songs. I can't wait to hear Streets Of Love, the chorus will get everybody singing and moving their hands in the air. I'm glad they're opening with JJF again. Also, hopefully they will still play She's So Cold every now and then. Good stuff.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1588
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home