Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Portugalllllll
Posted by: stillife ()
Date: July 2, 2006 00:54

England played well but Portugal is the best team. Now will beat France. Viva o Ricardo!!!!

Re: Portugalllllll
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: July 3, 2006 19:23

Errr. England played best in that game, but it was OK to throw Rooney out. The penalty shoot-out is always a half 'n half chance to both teams.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Havo ()
Date: July 3, 2006 19:40

yes,usually kent, but not when england is playing penalties 10:90

Posted by: nellcote'71 ()
Date: July 3, 2006 19:47

Penalty shoot out wasn't even close.
Goalie for Portugal was better and the shooters for Portugal were better.
England may have played better but definitely not in the penalty shoot out.

Posted by: stonefan ()
Date: July 3, 2006 19:50

stillife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> England played well but Portugal is the best team.
> Now will beat France. Viva o Ricardo!!!!

LOL ..I like this kind of arrogance !

Posted by: Ernest Craven ()
Date: July 3, 2006 19:58

Portugal= Cheats!

Posted by: Riffbuk ()
Date: July 3, 2006 20:19

Ernest Craven!!!
Who the F&%/( are you to call my country cheaters!! Have some respect and dignity! Shame on you!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-07-03 21:07 by Riffbuk.

Posted by: nikkibong ()
Date: July 3, 2006 20:20

4 yankees made it to the MLB all-star team! but i really think posada deserved it . . .

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: July 3, 2006 22:57

I don't think Christiano Ronaldo would be wise to return to Old Trafford. His part in Rooney's dismissal was shameful and I, for one, will be hoping that France turf Portugal out and then get beaten by Italy in the Final!

Chris

Date: July 3, 2006 23:30

Shamefull was Rooney attitude by kicking somebody on the groins!!
Its red card straight away and the proof is that FIFA is calling rooney for an enquire!!Its red card straigth with or without request!!
Are you honest by saying that a player can ask for a red card from a referee, and that referee just fullfiles his wish???
Are you being honest??I played Football for many years and never saw a referee satisfying my requests.
If you have to blame and find a scapegoat to be happier please blame FA, LAmpard, Gerrard,Terry, Carragher and Rooney
FA because four months before the World Cup FA tryed to contract Scolari. What sort of message does that give to Sven and the team..We dont trust this management...so the confindence isn t there and that is showned with the grey exibitions from the English team.
Be glad that Portugal gived the chance for you to show the world that you can play some football, because it was your best game in the WC.
Team mates?? Rooney and Ronaldo. Yes!!, but where were Terry and Lampard when Rooney kicked Carvalho on the Groins??they are team mates in Chelsea, where were they???
You can blame Lampard , Gerrard , Carragher because they can t shout penaltys or once again the easiest way , which you seem to like , You can blame Ricardo , the Goalkeeper...
I very suprised with the English reaction. it suprises me , coming from a nation that provides and flag the Fair Play...I saw a website promoting the HATE torwards Ronaldo...Its sad , very sad, pathetic and absurd,and foremost , doest dignify a nation like England!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-07-03 23:32 by Riffbuk.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 4, 2006 00:12

I'm from England.

It was a red card offense.

England played better than Portugal even with ten men, in fact better with ten men than with eleven. But remember, Portugal were without two of their best players.

Yes, Portugal were better at taking and at saving penalties.
England won on points!

It's only a game!

(I think France will win the cup, (against Germany)).

Date: July 4, 2006 00:53

Riffbuk... Ronaldo tried to influence the ref into sending Rooney off which in my book is cheating. If you can't see this then are blind! He's a cheat! End of.

Posted by: stoned_in_dc ()
Date: July 4, 2006 01:36

england fair play?

like when crouch mauled sancho and pulled his hair in the trinidad and tobago game???

Date: July 4, 2006 05:05

Ernest Craven wrote
"Riffbuk... Ronaldo tried to influence the ref into sending Rooney off which in my book is cheating. If you can't see this then are blind! He's a cheat! End of."

The worst kind of blidness is the one who doesn t to see!!

Well finally Portugal has a powerfull member inside FIFA...a 21 years old called Cristiano Ronaldo...Great . he can influence referees and and demand from FIFA to start an inquire about Rooney´s behaviour , on the 6 th of this month..
I think Ronaldo will end upd us the next FIFA President...
Even he did something to influence the referee , it was on the heat of a emotianal football match, what can you say about Alan Shearer comments afterwards??? Sitting comfortartbly on a sofa and motivating Rooney to deal with Cristiano Ronaldo on the Man United training ground by cracking up???
And like stoned_in_dc mention where were the voices of discontent when Crouch made an illegal goal against Trindade and Tobago ???Double Standards???
By the way dont trust so much some of the press...its no bad blood between Ronaldo and Rooney, just read proper newspapers , instead of the tabloid garbage like the Sun or the Mirror!!I dont wipe my ass with them because they leave ink!!!

Posted by: Lizard ()
Date: July 4, 2006 11:32

The Portuguese are a bunch of dirty bastards that know how to kick a ball. In a way I respect their way of winning a match, doing whatever it takes, but it has nothing to do with sportivity.

Date: July 4, 2006 11:49

The final will hopefully be France vs. Germany. That would mean the best ball being played I think.

JumpingKentFlash

Date: July 4, 2006 11:52

And France winning!

Date: July 4, 2006 11:54

Well, a final like that would be awesome. But I'd have a hard time choosing. I might go to Berlin to watch the final on a big screen somewhere if it happens.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Sjouke ()
Date: July 4, 2006 11:57

Come on guys, Italy should become the winner... and than two days after a great show in Milano.

Sjouk

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: July 4, 2006 12:05

In the match between England and Argentina, Rooney was called off-side, which he clearly was, and gave the ref a stare that if it was me, i would have show him my yellow, red and even my master card...

This is the kind of behaviour that the FIFA would look into deeper...This little jerk thinking that he's the master of the world....

Date: July 4, 2006 12:10

Dear lizard
Enquanto os cães ladram a caravana passa!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-07-04 12:14 by Riffbuk.

Date: July 4, 2006 12:21

Ronaldo went up to Rooney to wind him up and provoke him.. that means he is a dirty cheat. FACT! Try not to get TOO defensive..

Date: July 4, 2006 12:29

Riffbuk Wrote:
> Dear lizard
> Enquanto os cães ladram a caravana passa!!!

Embora eu seja uma pessoa agradável você começará a batida na cabeça se você se mantiver em ir!

Date: July 4, 2006 12:32

Lizard Wrote:
> Riffbuk Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Dear lizard
> > Enquanto os cães ladram a caravana passa!!!
>
> Embora eu seja uma pessoa agradável você começará
> a batida na cabeça se você se mantiver em ir!

ouh la ouh la what does it mean ?

Date: July 4, 2006 13:18

lizard !!
Talvez ate sejas uma pessoa agradavel...talvez... mas explica me que raio de Português é esse??" você começará a batida na cabeça se você se mantiver em ir! "!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Vai pra escola se me quiseres insultar!!LOLOLOL

Hi J-P!!
Because he was so nice towards the Portuguese by calling them bunch of dirty bastards I said an old Portuguese saying which means .."while the dogs bark the caravan is still moving" and lizard come with an "sort of portuguese compilation of words that doesnt make any sense...I should say monthy pythons couldn´t do it better, cause of the nonsense..So I advice to go to school if he wants to insult me!

Date: July 4, 2006 13:21

One more thing ...please lets drop this. the game was on saturday , today is tuesday , the Stones are about to start finally the European tour!!!And that is what matters. Peace bro!!

Date: July 4, 2006 13:44

Hi Rolando,

I understand your reaction and indeed the best attitude is the one you mentionned about the caravan.

Now I long for tomorrow and hope it will be a very pleasant game and a full sport spirit !

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 4, 2006 13:46

leteyer Wrote:
> In the match between England and Argentina, Rooney
> was called off-side, which he clearly was, and
> gave the ref a stare that if it was me, i would
> have show him my yellow, red and even my master
> card...
>
> This is the kind of behaviour that the FIFA would
> look into deeper...This little jerk thinking that
> he's the master of the world....

so there should be FIFA enquiries into the way players STARE, now? I've heard it all. LOLOL.

Date: July 4, 2006 13:50

Absolutely J-P!!
If theres a team that started slow and now is on full steam, and still growing on this WC is France, and Zizou is just a pleasure to see him playing: Its a pity that he wishes to retires, and a big loss for football in general, because he could still play at least a year.
Once again about tomorow may the best team win

Date: July 4, 2006 13:52

I agree Gazza
seems exxagerated to punish a player because of his stares.
but what about the insults ? you can read them on the lips...they're not an invitation to spend some holidays in the sun !

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1777
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home