Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

One or two shows in Paris?
Posted by: Niklas ()
Date: June 6, 2006 08:54

It seems to me there is enough space for two shows in Paris? Anuone knows if theres a chance for a second show?

There are several times during the tour where they have several days between shows. Will the put in new shows, or wil they just make sure Keith's not doing too much this time?

Re: One or two shows in Paris?
Date: June 6, 2006 09:21

I doubt there will be a second Paris show this year. Probably next summer like most of the postponed concerts. Paris 2nd was far to be sold out. And as Nice south of france wasn't sold out too, it will be a good opportunity to boost the sales.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: June 6, 2006 10:02

Niklas Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There are several times during the tour where they have several days between shows.

If you look at the tour schedule from August 21 to April 18, you will find that for each month of shows there is one week off. It's not just the band that needs a break, but also the crew.
There will probably not be a 2nd show in Paris this year. The official press release said there would be 21 shows in Europe this Summer.

Posted by: steffi ()
Date: June 6, 2006 15:59

Hi from Paris,

As I explained in my post (see Which France-tickets are valid ?) the 2 concerts planned in Paris have been merged into 1. Don't ask me how they think this will work Ive no idea

Posted by: Georges ()
Date: June 6, 2006 16:21

As I already said TWO SHOWS ARE FEASIBLE IN PARIS IN THE SAME WEEK.
Look at
[tickets.rollingstones.com]
They say:
"The second concert scheduled for Paris will take place on a newly scheduled date to be announced soon."
Let's hope...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1756
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home