Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

amsterdam 2 on august 2006
Posted by: hi1 ()
Date: June 2, 2006 13:30

what happened to this show? Will it happen or what?

Re: amsterdam 2 on august 2006
Posted by: RvO-NL-1 ()
Date: June 2, 2006 13:31

nope 2207

Cheers RvO-NL

StonesForum.nl

Posted by: saintmick ()
Date: June 2, 2006 13:32

dutch radio says its postponed till summer 2007...

but maybe its just a rumour

Date: June 2, 2006 13:33

nope:

Rolling StonesDe afgelopen weken heeft de gezondheid van Rolling Stones' gitarist Keith Richard regelmatig het nieuws gehaald. Na overleg met zijn artsen hebben Richard en de overige bandleden besloten hun A Bigger Bang tournee te hervatten.

Een nieuw tourschema is opgesteld met minder concerten in zoveel mogelijk landen. Voor Nederland houdt deze nieuwe tournee in dat het Rolling Stones concert in de Amsterdam ArenA:
- op zondag 30 juli is verplaatst naar maandag 31 juli;
- op dinsdag 1 augustus is uitgesteld naar een nog onbekende datum waarschijnlijk zomer 2007.

Kaarten voor zondag 30 juli blijven geldig voor het concert op maandag 31 juli. Kaarten voor dinsdag 1 augustus blijven geldig voor het vervangende concert. De datum van dit tweede concert wordt naar alle waarschijnlijkheid half juli bekend gemaakt. Hou de Mojo site en/of nieuwsbrief in de gaten voor de nieuwe datum.

Bij verhindering kunnen bezoekers voor de oorspronkelijke datum zondag 30 juli de kaarten vanaf zaterdag 3 juni tot en met donderdag 20 juli terugbrengen bij de voorverkoopadresen van Ticket Service. De uiterste inlevertermijn voor het tweede concert wordt later bekend gemaakt.

Niet alleen in Nederland is het aantal shows teruggebracht. Het Europese deel van de tournee A Bigger Bang bestond oorspronkelijk uit 35 concerten: dit zijn er uiteindelijk 21 geworden. De overige shows worden verplaatst en vinden in 2007 plaats.

Artiesten
Rolling Stones Voorprogramma: Toots & the Maytals
Zie ook
[www.rollingstones.com]

Cheers RvO-NL

StonesForum.nl

Date: June 2, 2006 13:33

source: [www.mojo.nl]

Cheers RvO-NL

StonesForum.nl

Posted by: gregsmart79 ()
Date: June 2, 2006 13:36

My Dutch isn't great, but I think what that says is that the 30th July gig will take place on Monday 31st, and the August 1st gig is postponed to a new date. Tickets for the show on the 30th will be valid for the show on the 31st.

Is that correct?

Date: June 2, 2006 13:49

gregsmart79 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My Dutch isn't great, but I think what that says
> is that the 30th July gig will take place on
> Monday 31st, and the August 1st gig is postponed
> to a new date. Tickets for the show on the 30th
> will be valid for the show on the 31st.
>
> Is that correct?

Correct + 1 August will be somewere in 2007

Cheers RvO-NL

StonesForum.nl

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: June 2, 2006 14:06

I will keep my 1 August ticket...and try to go to the first show.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: June 2, 2006 14:10

Will the Tim Ries gig be postponed to sunday july 30th too?

Posted by: SWojtek ()
Date: June 2, 2006 14:42

I just got this e-mail:

Dear Mr./Mrs,

The ROLLING STONES show that should take place at Amsterdam ArenA, August 1th 2006 has been rescheduled till summer 2007. Tickets remain valid for this new date in the year 2007. If you are not able to attend the show at the new date, please return your tickets to:

One of our outlets for a refund of the ticket prices.

You will find the addresses of our outlets at [www.ticketmaster.nl] <BLOCKED::[www.ticketmaster.nl];

or send the tickets back to

Ticket Service Nederland

Attn: Cancellations

Eisenhowerlaan 118

2517 KM Den Haag

The Netherlands

Please mention your name and address, account number, name and adress of the bank, IBAN and BICcode

We will take care for a refund of the ticket prices (service charges excluded) as soon as we receive the tickets.

Kind regards,

Ticket Service Nederland BV

Please don't reply to this email. Messages to this email account will not be answered.

Date: June 2, 2006 14:49

It s really rather sad news but its Charlie s birthday...and I hope they will come in 07!

Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: June 2, 2006 14:52

Am i the only one here who thinks it is great that they postponed the second Amsterdam show??!?!!?!

If this is true it will mean that we will have another summer tour in Europe in 2007!!!!

Cheers,
Wuudy

Date: June 2, 2006 14:56

Thats the good part about it....if it happens!!Cheers to the best drummer in the world!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1834
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home