Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: OT - World Cup
Posted by: Hurriganes ()
Date: June 2, 2006 21:03

stones_serb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well,Finns you will play against us in the next
> qualifications.There's your chance but I strongly
> doubt that you'll use it ;-)

Last time you won home 2-0 and we 3-0 here. winking smiley
It's going to be tough group with 4 equal teams. OK Portugal might be a favourite, but we'll see.

Posted by: stones_serb ()
Date: June 2, 2006 21:05

Yeah I remember those two games but keep in mind that we are much stronger nowadays.Anyway,it is a though group and anything might happen.Her's my prediction

1.Portugal
2.Serbia
3.Finland
4.Poland

Date: June 2, 2006 21:14

stones_serb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah I remember those two games

In Your home field we had an excellent first half, but didn't score. Then You took in the second half. I remember that too. It was a good match.

but keep in mind
> that we are much stronger nowadays.

-
We too - have Hyypiä (Liverpool) Tainio (Tottenham) Jääskeläinen (Bolton) Forssell (Birminghan) Väyrynen (PSV) and the old warhorse Jari Litmanen (Barca,Ajax,Pool...)

Anyway,it is a
> though group and anything might happen.Her's my
> prediction
>
> 1.Portugal
> 2.Serbia
> 3.Finland
> 4.Poland

Yes, agreed about Poland's 4th place, but the rest goes vice versa winking smiley

Date: June 2, 2006 21:21

Well will see about that.I'm sure those games are going to be very intense and exciting.

Date: June 2, 2006 21:23

Yeah, good luck to You in the world cup.

Date: June 2, 2006 21:29

Thanks,Hurriganes,we will definitely need some luck in such a though group which includes Argentina,Holland and Ivory coast.

Can't wait for tournament to start

Posted by: andy js ()
Date: June 2, 2006 22:17

LETS ALL JUST ENJOY IT!

as long as the yanks are sent packing back to their netball/rounders ;o)

Posted by: JJHMick ()
Date: June 2, 2006 22:57

We had a thread with Status Quo in it. I (I'm a journalist) actually interviewed Francis Rossi for 32 minutes on the phone but have to add this to the non-StatusQuo related (incredibly good live band, like AC/DC were in 2003 but otherwise the same: not half a dozen decent compositions!) thread: In the end of the interview I wanted to cheer him up by: "And now the most important question of the summer: Who will win the FIA World Cup (official spelling or the most influencial person in the world - no, it's not Michael Cohl!, nor George Bush or Benedict XVI, it's Mr Joseph Blatter will stop the whole website...), England, Germany or an outsider like Brazil? But: After a pause a rather solemn voice said: "The winner will win. To me, football lost his heart. The one who loses get's killed. And especially, England-Germany-and football is a love/hate relationship. And that's so terrible!" (some questions before we talked about British bands that have a true following in Germany and I he made it honestly clear that he loeved to play Germany.)

Posted by: django ()
Date: June 4, 2006 23:36

"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win." (Gary Lineker)

It's as simple as that.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1513
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home