Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: don't blame Keith
Posted by: MicksBrain ()
Date: May 25, 2006 16:20

What do you mean NOT VERY KIND !?!?! You know how much money some people have lost cause of STUPID DRUNK BEHAVIOUR ?!?!?! How dare you tell me about kind behaviour. I already heard there's gonna be a BIG class action law suit in the US already being put together by a few lawyers and that's just fine with me. They should have told people a lot sooner. This is one big mess and someone's gotta bite the bullet. We'll see how many millions Cohl and Mick lose in court. If I drive drunk and I run into 5 parked cars on a street I have to pay for the repairs - it's very simple - it's called F*CKING RESPONSIBLITY !! Keith ain't god so stop worshipping him. He's just a dude that has a talent you and I enjoy...shit man....get off the alter... this is the same mentality that gets Michael Jackson off the hook when we all KNOW he's having sex with little boys. What, Famous people get a pass?? NO !!!

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: May 25, 2006 16:27

MicksBrain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What do you mean NOT VERY KIND !?!?! You know how
> much money some people have lost cause of STUPID
> DRUNK BEHAVIOUR ?!?!?! How dare you tell me about
> kind behaviour. I already heard there's gonna be a
> BIG class action law suit in the US already being
> put together by a few lawyers and that's just fine
> with me. They should have told people a lot
> sooner. This is one big mess and someone's gotta
> bite the bullet. We'll see how many millions Cohl
> and Mick lose in court. If I drive drunk and I run
> into 5 parked cars on a street I have to pay for
> the repairs - it's very simple - it's called
> F*CKING RESPONSIBLITY !! Keith ain't god so stop
> worshipping him. He's just a dude that has a
> talent you and I enjoy...shit man....get off the
> alter... this is the same mentality that gets
> Michael Jackson off the hook when we all KNOW he's
> having sex with little boys. What, Famous people
> get a pass?? NO !!!

Bah!!!what a drag you are....yuppie kind of view...makin me sick mr know it all...to me you doesnt sound like a Stones fan...i feel hatred.and I dont like it!!So go fuc your brain.

Date: May 25, 2006 16:31

Why not be drunk? Its always beter than tell people ...not to be!!!You want a clean band go to the level 42 side!!

Date: May 25, 2006 16:38

Dude, you are not a fan, you are a FANatic...big difference (I like Keith but I ain't letting him F*ck my girl friend - neither can Mick) Man, I don't go to the "Church of the Poison Mind" THEY ARE JUST PEOPLE.... They don't get a pass for f*ckin' up any more than my dentist does.... I AM a Stones fan (but I don't take it in the ass from them or ANYBODY).....

Date: May 25, 2006 16:44

MicksBrain Wrote:
> Dude, you are not a fan, you are a FANatic...big
> difference (I like Keith but I ain't letting him
> F*ck my girl friend - neither can Mick) Man, I
> don't go to the "Church of the Poison Mind" THEY
> ARE JUST PEOPLE.... They don't get a pass for
> f*ckin' up any more than my dentist does.... I AM
> a Stones fan (but I don't take it in the ass from
> them or ANYBODY).....

You compare them ...to dentist...I hate dentist..and because they are just people ..you dont have to atack Keith...If you had bad luck..was hurt..would you like this gossip?

Date: May 25, 2006 16:52

Living in LA I see this shit all the time. When they have the ACADEMY AWARDS (OSCARS) 20 minutes from my house people go 3 days early and live in the bleechers (seats) outside so they can see Tom Cruise wave at them for 5 seconds. I don't get it and NEVER have.Who cares about all these people? Yeah, the Stones ROCK but I'm not wasting a ton of time or money on them. I buy the CD's and DVD's, I'll go to a concert if I can get a fast ticket. But THAT"S IT !! This whole subject is really bizarre and really creeping me out big time. I have some work to do. I'll check back later, much later.....PS, Yuppie behaviour? Level 42? WTF? I hate Level 42...

KEITH was CARELESS and DRUNK - had nothing to do with luck.He's had plenty of luck when he was a junkie. He almost died but Jim Morrison did - Lucky and Unlucky

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-05-25 16:55 by MicksBrain.

Date: May 25, 2006 17:04

I bet you dont likeMicksBrain Wrote:
> Living in LA I see this shit all the time. When
> they have the ACADEMY AWARDS (OSCARS) 20 minutes
> from my house people go 3 days early and live in
> the bleechers (seats) outside so they can see Tom
> Cruise wave at them for 5 seconds. I don't get it
> and NEVER have.Who cares about all these people?
> Yeah, the Stones ROCK but I'm not wasting a ton of
> time or money on them. I buy the CD's and DVD's,
> I'll go to a concert if I can get a fast ticket.
> But THAT"S IT !! This whole subject is really
> bizarre and really creeping me out big time. I
> have some work to do. I'll check back later, much
> later.....PS, Yuppie behaviour? Level 42? WTF? I
> hate Level 42...
>
> KEITH was CARELESS and DRUNK - had nothing to do
> with luck.He's had plenty of luck when he was a
> junkie. He almost died but Jim Morrison did -
> Lucky and Unlucky

i bet you dont like 42......I have nothing against you...but dont see the Stones as some kind of company you once fought against as you made it clear you was left wing.And yes indeed the whole thing is bizarre..even more bizarre is blaming Keth and talk about the Stones...as a company...Dead flowers.

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: May 25, 2006 17:23

the blame game, in this case, is pointless,
The Stones have led privileged lives, for all of their adulthoods.

They've never had to be accountable for their actions - they live outside the system, and generally do as they please, in a way the rest of us any only dream of. We envy and dream of their lifestyles - it's part of their enduring appeal.

Do you think Keith gives a rats-ass, that i was due to be on a plane, right now, en route to Barcelona? - of course not, why should he?

it's infurriating and disappointing but that's just the way it is.

Date: May 25, 2006 17:24

Rooster, your a nice guy...let's take a break (halftime) you have some beer and I'll have some tequilla, and then by that time we'll have something new to talkabout...I'm waiting for Mick to have a press conference....should happen soon IMO

Posted by: OILY_DIPSTICK ()
Date: May 25, 2006 17:26

Cohl, Mick, court, yada, yada yada, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.
I'm f1cked off with the whole of this.
The cancellations, the know it all's and boring bastards, BV's 'wake up call' attitude, the hole in my wallet, RS.COM.
I really don't give a f1ck if the whole tour is off or on, it's the circus Charlie talks of, but in Widescreen.
I'm gonna enjoy the shows that I might get to see, but if they are cancelled, postponed, or whatever other bullsh1t happens to them, I'm now past caring.

Brussels and Paris next week for me, as long as I don't bump into any pompous,corporate moneyed bores like MicksBrain it will be a good trip.

YADAYADAYADAYADA, Oily.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 927
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home