Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Any news about Zagreb and Belgrade?
Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: April 10, 2006 18:45

I would like to go to both concerts - I guess they'd be on the 5th and the 7th of July. Does anyone know when tickets will go on sale and when the Belgrade show will be oficially confirmed?

Belgrade-Bucharest-Budapest-Brno

Re: Any news about Zagreb and Belgrade?
Posted by: vedran ()
Date: April 10, 2006 20:42

Nothing yet. According to Belgrade promoter, the contract has been signed, and according to Zagreb promoters, contract has not yet been signed, but they have the money and bank insurances and stuff...

I guess will know more in next week or two.

Still, I'll take this gigs seriously the moment I get ticket in my hands....

Posted by: Some Girl ()
Date: April 10, 2006 22:20

vedran Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Still, I'll take this gigs seriously the moment I
> get ticket in my hands....

That's a reasonable stance, lol. Still, I think both cities will get shows. What with the over-saturation of some markets, like Holland, they really SHOULD work on getting their asses to a few places they rarely/never visit.

Posted by: vedran ()
Date: April 11, 2006 12:41

I agree... And only one gig in Intaly, that's wierd, Hungary has been left out again... One gig in Poland is perhaps not enogh for country that big....

When it comes to former Yugoslav territory, we've been going trough this since 1982 European tour. They're coming, they're not coming, they're coming, they're not coming... Every tour is the same since then.

I guess it's the lack of capable and proffesional promotors in south east europe. Combined with ever 'sensitive' economy situation and concert goers' strange habit of not buying ticket more then a week in advance... They just don't wan't to risk it, Stones are not easy to handle... And certainly not cheap smiling smiley

Posted by: hi1 ()
Date: April 11, 2006 12:43

What with the over-saturation of some markets, like Holland, they really SHOULD work on getting their asses to a few places they rarely/never visit.

When one thinks of how many shows there are in Germany and in some countries. There is definitely over-saturation there. The boys need to travel more in central and Eastern Europe.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1992
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home