Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rain fall down (unaired version)
Posted by: StratoGR ()
Date: April 11, 2006 03:56

I found this video on youtube?Where this came from?Is it in the bonus dvd with bigger bang?I have bigger bang.Should I buy the onw with the bonus dvd or it's not worth it?

Re: Rain fall down (unaired version)
Posted by: stoned_in_dc ()
Date: April 11, 2006 03:59

of course its not worth it! save your money to see them live! you'll need it!

Date: April 11, 2006 04:03

The bonus dvd is actually better than I expected it to be although,I wish they released it at the same time as ABB without the dvd.You can get the Rain Fall Down remixes on the cd single.The dvd only has one.The highlights of the dvd are the two new songs Under The Radar & We Don't Want To Go Home which most people who have heard them seem to agree are better than at least two tracks (nobody can agree on which ones) that were included on the album.

Posted by: StratoGR ()
Date: April 11, 2006 04:10

If you check you tube there are two videos that called rolling stones on the road.Do you know which year is that?Beacuse I think they had made a mistake.

Posted by: john r ()
Date: April 11, 2006 05:02

The bonus dvd is simply 2 more new songs, plus a remix (pretty good) of RFD, imo worth having (I certainly spent $$$ to get all those 90s single b-sides as imports). And the 'expanded edition' was on sale for under $20 for quite some time after its release. The rest of the dvd - the introduction, the videos, aren't much but worth a view or two.

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: April 11, 2006 12:50

The bonus DVD is worth every penny IMO. The videos are great (Except the SOL one with the guy walking around), and the docu is very good.

JumpingKentFlash

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1713
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home