Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
israel
Posted by: galia stones ()
Date: March 16, 2006 13:56

someone here from israel??

Re: israel
Posted by: z ()
Date: March 16, 2006 14:11

Ahalan

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 16, 2006 14:15

No, but I know it quite well

Posted by: Sjouke ()
Date: March 16, 2006 14:40

Used to live in rehovot for 3 years.... absolutely had a great time in this beautiful country.

sjouke

Posted by: phd ()
Date: March 16, 2006 15:04

Have been there many times. Marvellous country

Posted by: galia stones ()
Date: March 16, 2006 15:21

Posted by: mr edward ()
Date: March 16, 2006 15:27

Been there once, several weeks before the seconf intifadah started. Spend ten days in Jerusalem, with a student association. Impressive trip, we got to talk to Olmert (mayor at the time) and Perez. I would love to back one day.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: March 16, 2006 15:37

Gorgeous women, big ya ya's, and no blondes!!!

I've never been there, only see the tragic clips on tv and historic religious documentaries on the History Channel and A&E. But I would love to visit one day.

Posted by: Montrealsuperfan ()
Date: March 16, 2006 15:52

From Canada but my heart is definitely in Isreal.

Posted by: MicksBrain ()
Date: March 16, 2006 16:56

Does Palestine count?

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: March 16, 2006 17:52

In California....does that count?

Posted by: LA FORUM ()
Date: March 16, 2006 18:08

MicksBrain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does Palestine count?

Nope.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: March 16, 2006 18:25

T&A Wrote:
> In California....does that count?

Lots of gorgeous women, fake ya ya's, and dumb blondes

Date: March 16, 2006 19:50

LA FORUM, just a joke, please don't have a tank destroy my home, have the army shoot and kill an innocent 11 year old little girl going to school with a backpack cause she might have a bomb in it and then build a giant wall around me, please, forgive me - just a joke... here, take more land, be my guest, all you want,....)

Posted by: micwer ()
Date: March 16, 2006 19:59

MicksBrain Wrote:
> LA FORUM, just a joke, please don't have a tank
> destroy my home, have the army shoot and kill an
> innocent 11 year old little girl going to school
> with a backpack cause she might have a bomb in it
> and then build a giant wall around me, please,
> forgive me - just a joke... here, take more land,
> be my guest, all you want,....)

A "joke"?

Posted by: mr edward ()
Date: March 16, 2006 20:07

Perhaps it would be a better idea to discuss the weather over there, instead of turning this into political debate.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-03-16 20:38 by mr edward.

Date: March 16, 2006 20:28

Mr. Edward, Whoa, I agree, haven't seen this much hatred flying around since the Sammy Hagar / Eddie Van Halen split. Not being an Arab or a Jew I see you can't even make a light little joke around here with out gettin' STONED. Just for the record having been to Israel / Palestine numerous times the Palestinians do have MUCH BETTER food...sorry, just a fact... But Dylan is one of the greatest artists EVER and he's a Jew so there, a little something for both sides.... (Palestinians - rancid curr dogs? Wow, just a bit harsh - f**kin sick my friend ...What's your favorite flavor? Palestine blood cherry red....

Posted by: tat2you ()
Date: March 16, 2006 21:02

MicksBrain Wrote:
> Mr. Edward, Whoa, I agree, haven't seen this much
> hatred flying around since the Sammy Hagar / Eddie
> Van Halen split. Not being an Arab or a Jew I see
> you can't even make a light little joke around
> here with out gettin' STONED. Just for the record
> having been to Israel / Palestine numerous times
> the Palestinians do have MUCH BETTER food...sorry,
> just a fact... But Dylan is one of the greatest
> artists EVER and he's a Jew so there, a little
> something for both sides.... (Palestinians -
> rancid curr dogs? Wow, just a bit harsh - f**kin
> sick my friend ...What's your favorite flavor?
> Palestine blood cherry red....

oh brother ....get this post outta here.......dylan is jew?? thanks for the info.......just for the record Micks Brain i like your posts but this palestine thing is a dead ender....
i saw the israeli post and i knew this would turn into somthing stupid....just wanted to see who would ruin it, thanks...

Posted by: micawber ()
Date: March 16, 2006 21:09

Is this a political or a stones site? I wonder...

Posted by: micwer ()
Date: March 16, 2006 21:13

MicksBrain Wrote:
> But Dylan is one of the greatest
> artists EVER and he's a Jew so there, a little
> something for both sides.... (Palestinians -
> rancid curr dogs? Wow, just a bit harsh - f**kin
> sick my friend ...What's your favorite flavor?
> Palestine blood cherry red....

A RnR version of "I have jewish friends". This keeps getting better.

Date: March 16, 2006 21:26

tat2you, What I'm trying to say, in a light, humorous kinda way, is that ever group has it's good and bad. I find it very DANGEROUS when someone like cherry red puts ALL people (in this case the PALESTINIANS) into one, "they're all the same", group and calls them vile names. If you recall there was a chap in central Europe around the late 1930's who did that too - ASSUMED ALL JEWS WERE THE SAME.I'm lucky enough to travel a lot and I've been to Aushwich (sp?) a couple times and it is one SICKENING, HORRIBLE place. I NEVER assume a group of people are all the same. You know how many dumb sh*ts I hear on C-span (US political topics TV) call in and think all Arabs are the same? All Arabs loved the 9/11 attacks? People are stupid man and until everyone deals with everyone else as an individual we are doomed. And the Israeli Girl who posts these things never comes on to interact. This is the second one I 've seen by her and I'm wondering where she's at? (but not cause shes an Israeli, she could be Japanese, I could care less...) My motto is live and let live...(the only group I don't like is Ultra Right Wing Neo Conservatives, but that's it - stops right there, at Cheney's pointed booty's)

Date: March 16, 2006 21:32

...oh, and i have a Jewish and a Black friend you guys, really, honest... Would EVERYBODY just mellow out (man I see a WONDERFUL future in the Middle East, Sh*t, time for us all to build bomb shelters)...EVERYONES SO effing touchy....

Date: March 16, 2006 21:33

i am right w/ you live and let live ...i am just a bit tired of hearing about the "poor Pals" ... enough said...they made (their leaders ie: arafat etc....) there bed they where so close to peace w/ clinton - then boom infatda ...when is enough enough? btw i loved your bit w/ the guy about "w" he just could not answer ya.....
one more thing did you know that dylans real name is zimmerman......................

Date: March 16, 2006 21:36

as far as being "touchy....." its very real so it tend s to be very personal...as a jew....i find zero tolence for bigotry...as i am sure you do as well...except "MY SWEET NEO CON"

Posted by: Ross ()
Date: March 16, 2006 21:37

Are tickets on sale for Tel Aviv yet?

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 16, 2006 21:44

tat2you Wrote:
>
>
> oh brother ....get this post outta here.......dylan is jew?? thanks
> for the info.......just for the record Micks Brain i like your posts
> but this palestine thing is a dead ender.... i saw the israeli post
> and i knew this would turn into somthing stupid....just wanted to
> see who would ruin it,
> thanks...
>

Indeed, and the prize for ruining it goes to ......... MicksBrain. So stupid, so predictable, so pathetic.

Posted by: Montrealsuperfan ()
Date: March 16, 2006 21:47

BV-Where are you? Please shut this one down........

Posted by: stonestom ()
Date: March 16, 2006 21:54

Mick brains it would be easy to "chill out" if everything you said wasnt liberal propaganda. Its ridculous dude. Go to Democraticunderground.com to get your bullshit fix. It's ridculous I mean if you had some substance in what you said but instead its stupid litte quibs at the President or Cheney. Lets talk about something relevant like Halliburton or Micheal Moore? Oh wait. Yes its not a political site but mick brains shouldnt be thinking that while he is saying all his bullshit that its going unnoticed. Let me tell you a story about Palenstians ruining lives in my family. Who will be even then? My lord.

Date: March 16, 2006 21:57

simple solution ....i wish i had thought of it but it comes from Johnny Depp i quote...drop a few thousand hits of liguid acid( or EX) into the water over there ....all solved

Date: March 16, 2006 21:59

Hey man, I TOTALLY agree with you on the Arafat thing with Clinton, I was SO PISSED he didn't go for the deal. It's been said he didn't really want the whole set up he had to end (his position, etc) and if he thought he was going to get 100% in any diplomatic meeting he was living in dreamland. I would just LOVE to see all the tension die down. My GF and I meet the coolest people in Tel Aviv cause they all had that live and let live attitude (and I always lean towards liberal thinkers no matter where I go) Things looked like they were going in a good direction and then Rabin gets killed. Look how hard Clinton tried (and god bless Jimmy Carter. A few years after the Egyptian / Israeli peace agreement I took a bus from Cairo to Tel Aviv. All day long with the long security check at the border but so worth it) and it was great to see that peace could be achieved slowly, country by country.But it takes work, slow diplomacy, not the Cowboy macho attitude which we have now. I have future hope but not until after 2009..... BTW, the US just started the biggest air campaign on Iraq since the war started 3 years ago a few hours ago.Very brilliant thinking, killing more innocent civilians, that's just EXACTLY the way to win their hearts and minds....(the Hague just had an unexpected opening, war crime trials for a few good old boy Neo Cons? Sounds like a plan)

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2319
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home