Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Free Concert-So No Complaints
Posted by: jagger50 ()
Date: February 20, 2006 21:31

OK

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: February 20, 2006 21:32

When you have the title of the Greatest RNR Band in the World that comes with a lot of expectations.

We all have probably envisioned ourselves on stage as one of them in our fantasies. I'm not embarrassed to say that I have many many times. Some of us are probably more fanatical than others. Nothing wrong with that.

I think there comes a point in our Stones life that we want more than just the big public stadium show. We want a more intimate experience, and more often, not just maybe once or twice on a world tour.

Look at the posts, everyone wants this old song or this rarity played. When they play a song like "Sway" its like best thing that ever happened. That song is over 30 years old and it is included maybe 2 or 3 times. That is disappointing.

If the Stones were playing 2 shows at some venue and you could only see one, one show is free and we will play all your favorites and the other is $500 a seat and we will play only songs we never really play much and many surprises, which would you go to? (Assuming you can afford it)

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: February 20, 2006 21:37

>> one show is free and we will play all your favorites <<

smile: one show is free and they'll play all MY favourites - which would i go to?!
i'd go to the one where they play what *they* feel like playing.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1690
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home