Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Is anybody actually going to the Super Bowl?
Posted by: stonesfan70 ()
Date: January 23, 2006 08:07

Is anybody actually going to the Super Bowl? I had to laugh when I received an email from StubHub trying to push their supply of Super Bowl tickets. The cheapest ticket they offered was over $2,000 while the most expensive was a luxury box seat for a mere $75,000.

The only way I would go to that game is if I won tickets. Not to mention Detroit isn't exactly an attractive destination this time of the year if ever.

Re: Is anybody actually going to the Super Bowl?
Posted by: out of my head ()
Date: January 23, 2006 08:54

Nobody I know. Going to the Superbowl is about as realistic for me as meeting the Stones. Actually meeting a Stone was easier. I shook Woody's hand in Houston this past December at The Continental Club.

I'm sure he remembers me. HAHAHAH

Much sarcasm.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: January 23, 2006 09:01

I went to one Super Bowl at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena CA. The Cowboys slaughtered the Bills; Garth Brooks played the Star Spangled Banner while the Blue Angels flew overhead, Michael Jackson lip-synched at halftime, and the traffic and parking sucked. I paid $800 for 2 tix in the end zone (ridiculous amount at that time). It was quite an "event" but it kind of sucked -- the highlight of the day was watching Don Beebe strip a showboating Leon Lett right in front of us.

For that same amount of money today, 2 seats near the B-Stage? No contest!

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: January 24, 2006 11:25

Never Had. Never Will. Sounds like Some Girl's to me.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1503
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home