Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Superbowl
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 19, 2006 00:58

Sorry to be a negative ninny, but does anybody really expect much from the Superbowl halftime show? Next thing we'll see are RS caskets.

Re: Superbowl
Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: January 19, 2006 03:24

Those KISS caskets are to DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Superbowl
Posted by: theboys ()
Date: January 19, 2006 04:00

All I can say, is that at this point, they got to 'trick the system', can't be the same old predictible songs, running around, everyone in the world saying when are they gong to hang it up. . . .you know that's coming. . . unless, just unless they can pull it off and somehow morph into everyone's living room that afternoon. . . . .the production & camera crew are huge on this one.

Maybe if they tighten it up and can be seen as a band not so spread out, play some good rock n roll, Mick on some harp, some level of intimacy or something? Probably hard to pull off for the super bowl crowd, but you know what I mean - something different, but still the stones!

Probably in that venue it's got to be: Let's Spend The Night Together, Start Me up, Tumblin Dice & Jumpin Jack Flash or something like that, that Mick can package and do - I hate to buy in to the predictible part, but it's going to have to be something like that - a bit canned, and the usual synics the day after will roast them.

Can someone come up with a better strategy - camera angles or something?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1931
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home