Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Question re: YaYa's
Posted by: Shawn20 ()
Date: January 9, 2006 13:25

The 69 version is a more difficult task for the guitar players. The guitars in that version drive the song. It requires constant playing....not just noodling and posing.....between waving at the crowd and leg kicks......some nice licks are played on the current version of Sympathy....there is no way they would go back to the 69 version.......too much damn work.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: January 9, 2006 13:36

likely the best teamwork between to guitar players ever, when MT takes it over brilliant.

Nico

Posted by: bigfrankie ()
Date: January 14, 2006 23:47

Shanw has it nailed

The 69 version is a more difficult task for the guitar players. The guitars in that version drive the song. It requires constant playing....not just noodling and posing.....between waving at the crowd and leg kicks......some nice licks are played on the current version of Sympathy....there is no way they would go back to the 69 version.......too much damn work.

Having said that, I've also heard versions on boots from 69 that are not that great. I'd have to go dig thorugh my albums. AND CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG. Early on in 69 MT was NOT doing a solo on Sympathy and then it evolved.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1784
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home